Hello. I have been using my BlackBerry KeyOne for almost a month, and I absolutely love the phone. However, I've noticed some very annoying issues with the keyboard that is preventing me from having full confidence in the phone. The issues I am experiencing is when when holding ALT and pressing the Letter X the number 5 is displayed instead of number 8 and likewise when I hold ALT and press the letter D, 8 is displayed instead of 5. Another very big issue is when typing and pressing the letter a or s, the keyboard starts to auto type the letter a and sometimes puts in capital A. I deleted the Blackberry Keyboard application and re-installed it, same issue. I made sure there are no multi-languages, and I factory reset the phone. Same issue. Below is my build number and Model. I hope someone experienced this and knows how to correct this issue.

Carrier: AT&T
    Model: BBB100-1
    Security Patch - November 6th 2017
    Build Number: - AAQ555
    11-27-17 06:06 PM
    That seems like a hardware issue. I have the AT&T KEYone also and have never had this issue. You may have to return it for a replacement as it doesn't appear to be a software problem. Sorry, I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear.
    11-27-17 08:12 PM