Hello, is there any Option to Sync bb task with a cloud or something i manage all my Tasks in Google task but i ve read bb Tasks doesent Sync with Google. Is there another Option? I don't have Exchange server...

In the past i used gtask from Google playstore but to open this app takes so long with my keyone. The bb task is so damn fast...
    07-07-18 03:32 AM
    Hello, is there any Option to Sync bb task with a cloud or something i manage all my Tasks in Google task but i ve read bb Tasks doesent Sync with Google. Is there another Option? I don't have Exchange server...

In the past i used gtask from Google playstore but to open this app takes so long with my keyone. The bb task is so damn fast...
    Blackberry notes and Tasks support syncing with activesync accounts. If you pay for a Google business account, you'll get access to that protocol. Unfortunately Google removed access to activesync on free accounts a new umber of years back.
    Outlook.com I believe supports activesync on free accounts, but I believe they also limit to mail, calendar and contacts unless again, you pay for a business account. I could be wrong though.
    There are other options as well such as getting a hosted GroupWise account.
    07-09-18 10:53 AM
    I'm using OpenTasks together with paid app called DAVdroid. This combination works great against my nextcloud Server. Read about DAVdroid and you will find a suitable solution for you.
    07-10-18 08:43 AM
    I'm using OpenTasks together with paid app called DAVdroid. This combination works great against my nextcloud Server. Read about DAVdroid and you will find a suitable solution for you.
    Second this.

Besides that Nextcloud Notes is pretty awesome with markdown support.
    07-13-18 03:41 AM
    I have an ancient home-served zarafa activesync via z-push installation working flawlessly on notes and tasks (out-of-the-box on phone-side).
    07-13-18 06:18 PM
    Blackberry notes and Tasks support syncing with activesync accounts. If you pay for a Google business account, you'll get access to that protocol. Unfortunately Google removed access to activesync on free accounts a new umber of years back.
    Outlook.com I believe supports activesync on free accounts, but I believe they also limit to mail, calendar and contacts unless again, you pay for a business account. I could be wrong though.
    There are other options as well such as getting a hosted GroupWise account.
    What does this cost per month?

Posted via CB10
    07-14-18 07:34 AM