Not sure if I've asked this before or it has been addressed in other forum posts, but I'm having network connection problems when using LTE.

I can't use SiriusXM or any of my podcast apps when using LTE. I'm using 3G now and SiriusXM and the Podcasts apps are working but everything else is slow.

Is there a way to fix this issue?
    BTW I'm using Sprint.
    02-21-18 06:40 PM
    Nothing outside of rebooting your device, checking with Sprint for outages, etc. Basic stuff.
    02-22-18 10:05 AM
    Sometimes the LTE side of a network can get slow when there's a lot of users on it. Even 3G can seem faster than LTE! Is Sprint a popular carrier in your area?

If rebooting your device fixes the issue temporarily, then test your service by inserting your SIM (if Sprint uses them now?) into an older device. Sometimes a SIM card can be the underlying cause to weird data happenings. If Sprint doesn't use SIM cards still, then ask a friend or a rep at a Sprint store if their service has been strange like yours. If it is, then it's a Sprint issue. If it's not, then it's a phone issue.
    02-23-18 12:32 PM
    Not sure if I've asked this before or it has been addressed in other forum posts, but I'm having network connection problems when using LTE.

I can't use SiriusXM or any of my podcast apps when using LTE. I'm using 3G now and SiriusXM and the Podcasts apps are working but everything else is slow.

BTW I'm using Sprint.
    Yes I've had the same problem since I think the December update (though not before). Called both sprint and blackberry and neither were able to fix the problem (each said to call the other one, and the person I spoke to at Sprint didn't seem aware of this issue or have a solution despite the multiple posts here and on the Sprint forums about this. Very frustrating since the phone itself is nice, but this issue makes it essentially unusable for certain apps..hoping this will be solved by Sprint in a future update but not optimistic given their track record...
    02-27-18 06:16 AM
    same issue at time!
    03-28-18 11:02 AM
    same.
    03-31-18 10:44 AM
    ongoing Sprint issue and nothing fixes it! Sprint engineers need to stabilize their security updates!! this is happening since Nov 2017 release!!
    04-18-18 08:11 AM