Does the Sprint KeyOne suffer from the same reception problems as the GSM unit? I've seen problems reported with the CDMA version on Verizon, but wonder whether this affects Sprint and its usual bands as well.
    08-14-17 06:53 AM
    Not sure if it's a GSM vs CDMA problem. Might be a LTE issue... or a general antena issue.

Yes I've seen three Sprint users complain about reception now, but a few others say they have no problem on SPRINT.
    08-14-17 07:13 AM
    I have the CDMA Verizon version and from day one have had no issues with antenna or reception. No dropped calls and no issues with other people hearing me or me hearing them.

Just my 2 cents...
    08-14-17 09:12 AM
    I have Sprint and I have experienced a lot of dropped calls. Not use to this. Was on TMOBILE before
    08-15-17 12:39 AM
    Can the Sprint variant be unlocked and used on Verizon?
    08-15-17 06:02 PM
    Can the Sprint variant be unlocked and used on Verizon?
    I'm on VZW and have not had dropped calls, but my signal strength isn't great. Runs between 96 to 105 - usually the latter.

VZW gave me a NFC SIM at first which created some issues. Had them switch it out for a NON NFC SIM and now my NFC works and issues I had with Notice that SD card had been "removed" have gone away.

VZW so far has not been KEYᵒⁿᵉ friendly - it doesn't fit their internal system and they are slow to offer any help. I'm getting ready to travel overseas and wanted to take advantage of their Travel Pass. After two contacts they say it's not a "World Device." They suggested I switch back to one of my old devices for the trip - sigh.
    08-16-17 09:08 AM
    Thanks. are you using the Sprint variant on VZW?
    08-16-17 09:12 AM
    I have the Sprint version and while I can say sprint has always had weak signal in a lot of places just the band they use I guess I've never dropped a call nor had texting issues just slight lte connection problems but very intermittent.
    08-19-17 07:49 PM