I am using the DTEK60. When i open the contacts app and search for names, a lot of the contacts do not show in the search results. If i scroll down and check, the contacts are very much there. But when i u se the seach box and type some name into it, many of the names dont show in the search results. The contacts are synchronised from a ms exchange server.
    Does anybody have an idea off what is going on?
    02-22-17 02:29 PM
    I am using the DTEK60. When i open the contacts app and search for names, a lot of the contacts do not show in the search results. If i scroll down and check, the contacts are very much there. But when i u se the seach box and type some name into it, many of the names dont show in the search results. The contacts are synchronised from a ms exchange server.
    I have the same problem.

I notice that was contacts attached with Whatsapp account of the same contact. To fix it until the moment, I have been separate accounts and after the contact back showing on favorites and on search
    02-22-17 02:41 PM
    Exact same issue. I cannot figure it out!!
    02-22-17 08:52 PM
    I can't tell if I have the same problem, but as I have many Contacts I now try to narrow the result down by typing in only first letter of Givenname <space> and some letters of surname:
    J Doe

But don't know if that cures your problem.
    02-22-17 10:28 PM
    I deleted the account with the majority of my contacts and added it again. Seems to have fixed the issue.
    02-28-17 10:14 AM
    How did you delete the account? Mine is an exchange account. Would you completely remove the account or just the contacts?
    02-28-17 03:10 PM
    Sorry for the delayed response. I deleted in the HUB and re added. All my contacts work correctly as well as search. No idea what causes the issue to start with though. Hopefully this helps you.
    03-02-17 07:00 PM