Ok, so we know you can't swap your BBID anymore between OS10 and Android. However, I swapped before we knew this and I only have the one BBID.

So I need a guinea pig with lots of phones who has one of their BBID's on both an OS10 and Android.

What I want to find out is if you login to the BBID webpage on the desktop and change the email will you still keep your apps and contacts on the BB10 phone? And will you also still have a functioning android BBM with all of your contacts still intact not changing that BBID?
    09-13-17 12:33 AM
    The way I read the announcement was that you had to decide where your present BBM contacts would reside, on BB10 or Android. You only get until a certain date until they're "stuck" on whichever OS. If you want the same contacts on both OS'es, you need to create a new BBID and invite those contacts to it. If you create a new BBID, then you'll be managing BB10 and Android separately for BBM. If you don't create a new BBID, then you continue to manage both OS'es with the same BBID.
    09-13-17 03:16 AM
    The issue as you note, is whether your Apps will be lost if you move that BBID you used to purchase to another phone. I don't know if BB had fully addressed the issue.

You might pose a question to Bla1ze to see if he might be able to get a definitive answer.
    09-13-17 09:33 AM