Hello,

I miss picture password and would love to be able to use it on my Keyone, but I can't because it's disabled when using the small display setting.

Can BlackBerry please make it work with small display size? The default size looks awful in my opinion and the lack of screen realestate drives me nuts.

Thanks
    07-24-17 01:36 AM
    I would love it too but it's not an option in the DTEK50
    07-25-17 06:37 AM
    Hello,

I miss picture password and would love to be able to use it on my Keyone, but I can't because it's disabled when using the small display setting.

Can BlackBerry please make it work with small display size? The default size looks awful in my opinion and the lack of screen realestate drives me nuts.

Thanks
    Since no one answered, my guess is that the Picture Password is mapped to work with the native screen resolution, and therefore cannot work when the resolution is changed. I seriously doubt they would fix this, since to change the display settings, you have to use Developer Options.
    07-27-17 10:29 AM
    Since no one answered, my guess is that the Picture Password is mapped to work with the native screen resolution, and therefore cannot work when the resolution is changed. I seriously doubt they would fix this, since to change the display settings, you have to use Developer Options.
    You don't need developer tools to change the resolution. It's an actual feature available under Display options.
    PHughes likes this.
    07-27-17 10:36 AM
    You don't need developer tools to change the resolution. It's an actual feature available under Display options.
    Great to know. The only reference I saw to it while searching was using the developer options.

The reasoning holds though. Picture Password needs to be mapped properly in order to be accurate, and best guess is that it is mapped to the native resolution.
    07-27-17 10:39 AM
    In order avoid user error, its easier to mess up PP with small display option.
    PHughes likes this.
    07-27-17 11:20 AM