Has anyone else gotten the runaround when it comes to having their phone replaced because of he screen popping out? Blackberry has had my phone for 2 weeks now and they keep giving me BS excuses as to why my replacement hasn't been shipped. When I originally started this process I was told that the phone would be replaced as soon as they received it as the screen was a known issue. If I had known that this was going to become a gong show I would have just glued the damn thing back together myself. Anybody else out there experiencing this type of nonsense?
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    07-05-17 03:49 PM
    Hi Jamie,

Seeing this thread is disheartening as the delay is not what we want our customers to experience. We're going to reach out to your via PM so we can collect some details about your replacement and follow up with the appropriate groups.
    07-05-17 04:33 PM
    See BlackBerry does care! So glad seeing you step in BlackBerry, that's why I'm a 17 year BlackBerry fan..
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-05-17 06:47 PM
    See BlackBerry does care! So glad seeing you step in BlackBerry, that's why I'm a 17 year BlackBerry fan..
    You mean TCL cares, because that ain't BlackBerry responding.
    07-05-17 08:17 PM
    BlackBerry /TCL same thing to me lol.
    jamesharmeling and simplr like this.
    07-05-17 08:20 PM
    how does one tell he's TCL , if he calls himself Blackberry....
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    07-05-17 09:22 PM
    Exactly! It says BlackBerry Mobile above so I would have to say BlackBerry when I speak of it. Lol
    07-05-17 09:25 PM
    Because BlackBerry Mobile is part of TCL not BlackBerry Limited.

Posted via CB10
    C_McD likes this.
    07-05-17 10:03 PM
    The main issue here is that BlackBerryMobile is reviewing the threads and offering support.
    Now thats customer service!
    07-06-17 12:17 AM
    The main issue here is that BlackBerryMobile is reviewing the threads and offering support.
    Now thats customer service!
    Nicely put Rico.
    07-06-17 02:56 AM
    Nicely put Rico.
    Thank you.
    rx8er likes this.
    07-06-17 04:22 AM
    Hi Jamie,

Seeing this thread is disheartening as the delay is not what we want our customers to experience. We're going to reach out to your via PM so we can collect some details about your replacement and follow up with the appropriate groups.
    Does this support apply to KEYᵒⁿᵉs bought through Amazon/Best Buy?
    07-06-17 04:35 AM
    Does this support apply to KEYᵒⁿᵉs bought through Amazon/Best Buy?

Yes.
    07-06-17 05:20 AM
    BlackBerry /TCL same thing to me lol.

Lol, I know, I was making a dumb joke.
    BigBadWulf and hoytbowhunter like this.
    07-06-17 05:21 AM
    Doesn't matter if they reach out, I'm still stuck without a bloody phone. I called again today and I keep getting the same BS answer. I really don't understand the issue here, my damn screen fell out a few weeks after I purchased. They supposedly claim that the phones will be replaced but I'm going on 3 weeks without a phone so really it's just lip service.
    07-07-17 05:01 PM
    Doesn't matter if they reach out, I'm still stuck without a bloody phone. I called again today and I keep getting the same BS answer. I really don't understand the issue here, my damn screen fell out a few weeks after I purchased. They supposedly claim that the phones will be replaced but I'm going on 3 weeks without a phone so really it's just lip service.
    I don't believe u don't have a phone for 3 weeks. I'm pretty sure u are using a spare.
    07-07-17 06:49 PM
    I don't believe u don't have a phone for 3 weeks. I'm pretty sure u are using a spare.
    Ya I'm using an Android as a loaner. Go through my previous posts, you'll see the date I posted photos of my KEYone and the screen falling out.
    Last edited by jamielall; 07-10-17 at 09:52 PM.
    07-07-17 07:38 PM
    My question is for BBmobile and would love to know if tracking the serial numbers would help!? As some devices are obviously ok!?
    07-08-17 04:30 AM
    Has anyone else gotten the runaround when it comes to having their phone replaced because of he screen popping out? Blackberry has had my phone for 2 weeks now and they keep giving me BS excuses as to why my replacement hasn't been shipped. When I originally started this process I was told that the phone would be replaced as soon as they received it as the screen was a known issue. If I had known that this was going to become a gong show I would have just glued the damn thing back together myself. Anybody else out there experiencing this type of nonsense?
    My screen popped out on the weekend and I just submitted a ticket on the BB mobile website. Have you gotten anywhere with them, and if so what is the process?
    07-10-17 12:18 PM
    Still haven't gotten anywhere unfortunately. Everyone over at BlackBerry Mobile has been very apologetic and I do appreciate that, but it is frustrating when you can't get a straight answer. It's a work line and I was originally told it would be a quick process so I was using an old android. But now that it's been a few weeks and because it's a work line, I purchased an iPhone 7 over the weekend. Hopefully I'll get some sort of clarification this week, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I do hope that I'm the outlier here and I hope your experience is better than mine. I've been loyal over the the years, I genuinely want to see BlackBerry succeed.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-10-17 07:45 PM
    Still haven't gotten anywhere unfortunately. Everyone over at BlackBerry Mobile has been very apologetic and I do appreciate that, but it is frustrating when you can't get a straight answer. It's a work line and I was originally told it would be a quick process so I was using an old android. But now that it's been a few weeks and because it's a work line, I purchased an iPhone 7 over the weekend. Hopefully I'll get some sort of clarification this week, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I do hope that I'm the outlier here and I hope your experience is better than mine. I've been loyal over the the years, I genuinely want to see BlackBerry succeed.
    This is not good news. Can you ask bbmobile themselves to send you a new KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

So, bbmobile sends you a new KEYᵒⁿᵉ and then they sort out with whoever currently has the device in need of repair to send it to them.

That's a quick fix given the delay.

I'm wondering if they've lost your device....
    07-12-17 01:01 AM
    This is not good news. Can you ask bbmobile themselves to send you a new KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

So, bbmobile sends you a new KEYᵒⁿᵉ and then they sort out with whoever currently has the device in need of repair to send it to them.

I have been going through the process from Canada. Was told to provide credit card and photos and they would ship new device and return box for old device. If upon inspection of the old device it was not damaged to cause the screen issue that there would be no charge. This was a week ago and still have yet to get tracking for new device being sent. Was told that the process for approval and sending of replacement device was being done "in the US".
    07-12-17 08:39 AM
    BB mobile said they'd take the issue up by PM in a message above. Did this happen and don't you have a contact person to keep you informed?
    07-12-17 11:35 AM

It was BB Mobile who got me in touch with the repair centre in the first place. They sent me a Twitter DM back on June 19th that read "Hello Jamie let's get you on contact with out Support centers so we can process a replacement on that device." So I followed the link they sent and got the process going.
    07-12-17 04:52 PM
    BB mobile said they'd take the issue up by PM in a message above. Did this happen and don't you have a contact person to keep you informed?
    The last message I received from them was a few days ago, they said they would do some internal investigative work to find what's happening. Haven't heard back and I'm baffled as to how this went from "easy replacement for popped out screen" to "CSI Blackberry Mobile." I've even asked the repair center to just send the broken phone back as I'll fix it myself, but they say they can't do that either.
    07-12-17 05:00 PM
42 12