Does blackberry issue brand new replacement phones if our phones are faulty or do they just repair them?
    10-09-17 06:33 PM
    Probably depends on why it's faulty. what the issue?
    10-09-17 07:06 PM
    The power button is kinda broken, it's stuck so it just constantly restarts itself. I've tried to pull it out or dislodge it but it hasn't worked, so I'll need to send it to them.
    This is the third time it has happened so it must be faulty as I only know of one other person with this problem
    10-10-17 03:23 AM
    On my KeyOne the display screen has fallen off and I can't get ANY support from Blackberry. So I'd say with a stuck power button you have no hope whatsoever.

The power button is kinda broken, it's stuck so it just constantly restarts itself. I've tried to pull it out or dislodge it but it hasn't worked, so I'll need to send it to them.
    This is the third time it has happened so it must be faulty as I only know of one other person with this problem
    10-10-17 07:57 PM
    On my KeyOne the display screen has fallen off and I can't get ANY support from Blackberry. So I'd say with a stuck power button you have no hope whatsoever.
    Try contacting them on their Twitter handle.
    They generally respond in good time.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-17 09:53 PM
    What is happening? Most folks have gotten a repair or replacement
    10-10-17 11:53 PM
    Did you even contact the right people?
    10-11-17 12:08 AM
    I got mine replaced but they don't send a new device. You get a refurbished one.
    10-11-17 01:22 AM
    I was given a web address of a company in Sydney where I was to enter my IMEI number and details, and they would then send a replacement / exchange, after which I would return my faulty device. Only, the website doesn't work, and when I called the company they said they don't do Blackberry exchanges. When I questioned this with the person who referred me there, he back-tracked on the exchange and repeated that all I could do was contact the company again and ask them if they might repair my phone. I have now had further contact from Blackberry Mobile today after posting my video to their facebook page, but so far no resolution has been offered.
    10-11-17 04:02 AM
    Did you even contact the right people?
    I sure did. I contacted Blackberry Mobile as well as the Blackberry Customer Support call centre and requesting customer support through the official Blackberry website. The company has issued me with a case number but that is as far as it goes so far.
    10-11-17 04:03 AM
    Well I called them and the guy hung up on me after 1 second. So I called again and the guy said he'd send me an email which I need to send my home address to. 1 hour went by and no email so I call again. A woman says he saved but never sent the email, so she did it and booked me for a repair and said in 2 business days I'd receive my email with a freepost label and instructions on how to send my phone, no email. So I've contacted them again and I await their reply
    10-13-17 05:40 AM