Hello guys.
    Could you help me to install firmware? I've BB DTEK60.

This Overview from blackberry.com
    Use the following steps for reloading the BlackBerry powered by Android OS:

1. Install the USB drivers for the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android. To install the USB drivers, click here.
    2. Download the applicable autoloader .zip file for your BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android by visiting this support page.
    3. Press and hold both the Power and Volume Down buttons for 30 seconds to boot the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android into fastboot mode. Alternatively, press and hold the Volume Down while turning on BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android and selecting Reboot into fastboot (when in fastboot mode, the PRIV will display the BlackBerry Bootloader Menu and a purple LED while the DTEK50 will display the BlackBerry Bootloader Menu with no LED )
    4. Reload the OS on the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android. To complete the reinstall, please see the following;
    Windows
    Open and extract the downloaded autoloader file (including all files and folders)
    Open the extracted folder
    Execute the flashall.bat
    Follow on screen instructions as prompted.

Let's consider step 3 and 4.

I have this screen
    Clicked on Reboot into fastboot is third step. What next? What does "Reload the OS on the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android" mean? What can I do?
    08-17-17 08:34 AM
    Once you're in fastboot, and with the phone plugged into a PC, and with an autoloader file downloaded from BlackBerry's site, do what it tells you:

Open and extract the downloaded autoloader file (including all files and folders)
    Open the extracted folder
    Execute the flashall.bat
    Follow on screen instructions as prompted.

It'll flash whatever OS you downloaded onto your phone, including wiping the userdata partition.
    08-17-17 08:38 AM
    Thanks.
    How can I wipe and reinstall System Storage? Because I have a problem which is described here https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12989788
    08-17-17 12:05 PM
    Thanks.
    How can I wipe and reinstall System Storage? Because I have a problem which is described here https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12989788
    The autoloader script overwrites the system and userdata partitions, that should cover it. You'll probably get an OTA update to AAM326 once you boot after running the autoloader, and maybe a DTEK update from the Play Store (or APKmirror if you don't want to wait).
    08-17-17 12:09 PM
    The autoloader script overwrites the system and userdata partitions, that should cover it. You'll probably get an OTA update to AAM326 once you boot after running the autoloader, and maybe a DTEK update from the Play Store (or APKmirror if you don't want to wait).
    Yes, I've got an update to AAM326 and a DTEK app, but it hasn't solved the problem. And I don't know what to do in this case. Maybe I do something wrong...
    08-17-17 12:38 PM