I just received my second KEYone from Rogers from previously having the pixel line running through my screen. New phone seems to be good with the exception that when I go to clear all my apps when done, the "Clear All" tab is way over to the right instead of in the middle. Also, if I have multiple apps opens, I have to swipe up to see it. Is this a software issue that can be resolved? I would hate to have to send back a second phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Recent Key/Clear All Tab-7451.jpg  
    06-07-17 10:17 PM
    I just received my second KEYone from Rogers from previously having the pixel line running through my screen. New phone seems to be good with the exception that when I go to clear all my apps when done, the "Clear All" tab is way over to the right instead of in the middle. Also, if I have multiple apps opens, I have to swipe up to see it. Is this a software issue that can be resolved? I would hate to have to send back a second phone.
    Yikes!!!

I'd be upset!
    06-07-17 11:46 PM
    That's definitely a software thing. Mine doesn't have that issue though, it's weird... Wonder if there's an easy way to "repair" the OS installation... Do you have any apps installed that might be doing this?
    06-07-17 11:57 PM
    That's definitely a software thing. Mine doesn't have that issue though, it's weird... Wonder if there's an easy way to "repair" the OS installation... Do you have any apps installed that might be doing this?
    None to my knowledge, these are the same apps that I have transferred from my Priv to DTEK60 to first KEYone. All three of those phones had the Clear All Tab in the middle at the top.
    06-08-17 08:13 AM
    Good news, downloaded a system update today and the issue seems to be fixed. The Clear All tab is back in the middle.
    06-08-17 04:45 PM
    Good news, downloaded a system update today and the issue seems to be fixed. The Clear All tab is back in the middle.
    The CLEAR ALL prompt always appears to the right not the middle of the screen nor does it appear when there are no notifications despite the doctored image in your message.
    06-09-17 04:43 AM
    The CLEAR ALL prompt always appears to the right not the middle of the screen nor does it appear when there are no notifications despite the doctored image in your message.
    How do you figure the screen capture I posted is doctored? There are two apps open and the Clear All in the top right. So by your accord that is correct then, no?

Here is a screen capture from a KEYone speed test for YouTube from Tech Trinkets. I have highlighted that the Clear All Tab is clearly in the middle top, and that has been my experience since having a BlackBerry Android phone since the Priv.
    Recent Key/Clear All Tab-screenshot_20170609-085945.jpg
    06-09-17 08:27 AM
    "doctored"? Now *that's* funny.
    06-09-17 08:38 AM
    Under Settings - Display you can change how the Recentts screen looks.

The view in the original post is from either the Tiles or Masonry setting, and the one from the YouTube video is the Rolodex setting (which has the Clear All in the middle).
    06-10-17 05:48 AM