Regardless whether I accepted or declined a calendar invite it stays in the hub without showing the action I did. Which confuses me when I get several invites in a day as I tend to forget whether I accepted or not. If I press "yes" again it sends more acceptance notifications to the inviter and if I delete the invite it would send a rejection even if already accepted.

It doesn't feel so neat moving from BB10.
    07-07-17 03:48 PM
    Are you using Exchange or IBM Traveler / Domino / Notes. What you are reporting is known for IBM Traveler - and Traveler is NOT supported by the Hub Suite on Android.
    07-08-17 01:11 AM
    it is for my hotmail account. you it gets registered in calendar successfully but the invite itself stays in Hub without showing what I answered.
    07-08-17 11:55 AM
    Are you using Exchange or IBM Traveler / Domino / Notes. What you are reporting is known for IBM Traveler - and Traveler is NOT supported by the Hub Suite on Android.
    it is for my hotmail account. it gets registered in calendar successfully but the invite itself stays in Hub without showing what I answered.
    07-08-17 11:56 AM
    I am having the same issue, using MS Exchange on my Keyone. When I accept (click yes) on a Keyone calendar invite, it does not show up in my Exchange or Keyone calendar. When I accept the calendar invite on my computer, it DOES show up on the Keyone.
    07-12-17 01:38 PM
    I am having the same issue, using MS Exchange on my Keyone. When I accept (click yes) on a Keyone calendar invite, it does not show up in my Exchange or Keyone calendar. When I accept the calendar invite on my computer, it DOES show up on the Keyone.
    Sounds like the issue I'm having...changes made on the PC or my Z30 show up on the K1 calendar, but changes made on the K1 calendar don't make it to the PC or Z30.
    07-12-17 06:20 PM
    Invites aren't working right for me either half the time. most of the time it works, my response is sent and the invite disappears (replaced by a Sent response). the other half of the time, the response doesn't send, the invite doesn't disappear, or I click YES, its already clicked for some reason and I have to manually delete the invite.

very annoying
    07-12-17 09:47 PM
    Invites aren't working right for me either half the time. most of the time it works, my response is sent and the invite disappears (replaced by a Sent response). the other half of the time, the response doesn't send, the invite doesn't disappear, or I click YES, its already clicked for some reason and I have to manually delete the invite.

very annoying
    The problem is when I go manually delete - the inviter gets a "decline" after you've accepted
    07-13-17 08:19 AM