I assume this is really easy with no surprises, but would like confirmation if possible.

I would appreciate some guidance on what, if any, apps I would need to download and/or configure in order to complete the following simple task on Android M or N with the Blackberry Hub + Suite:

1) Open an email I received in Gmail.

2) Create a new contact for the sender using only one particular Exchange account (The sender should not be in my local contacts or sync to my Gmail account.)

3) Begin to compose a new email for the new contact using the same Exchange account.

4) Switch to a browser to log into a subscription website (not my business cloud site) using a password manager (Enpass, LastPass, Password Manager, etc.)

5) Download an editable Word or Excel file from the site into my business cloud storage account OneDrive for Business, corporate FTP, etc.

6) Make one or two quick edits and rename the file, creating a new folder on the cloud storage site in the process

7) Complete the email and attach the renamed file.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Posted with my trusty Z10
    03-04-17 06:29 PM
    yep you can do all that without issue
    03-04-17 06:52 PM
    Do I need a third party file manager, or can Android handle that internally?

I'm trying to understand how the integration between apps works.

In BB10 I would only need the following apps:
    1) Cloud Storage app (which integrates with the native file manager)
    2) Docs to Go app (which integrates with the native file manager)

That's it. Everything else is native to the OS. I assume that I'll need some other apps in Android. If so, what are they?

03-04-17 06:54 PM
    you will need a file manager, the stock one is basic. Solid Explorer will do what you need. You will also need to choose a doc suite. The Office release works well but many good choices, free and paid.
    03-04-17 07:23 PM
    you will need a file manager, the stock one is basic. Solid Explorer will do what you need. You will also need to choose a doc suite. The Office release works well but many good choices, free and paid.
    Thanks. I'll definitely use the Office suite as I am an Office 365 Enterprise client.

03-04-17 07:45 PM