I'm a US resident with a month old BB KeyOne. I'm visiting Spain for 2 weeks. I've been having problems with my phone since I landed: I can't get on Wifi where I am staying, and also some texts are vanishing from my phone. (Maybe that one is a Verizon issue?)

On Sunday, I messaged Blackberry tech support asking for help.

On Monday, I received a confirmation email asking me for more info on my phone, IMEI, etc. I immediately responded.

On Wednesday, I recieved an email saying they'd noticed that my ticket was open. They asked - Did I still need help? I immediately responded that yes, yes I did still need help, since I hadn't heard from anyone on their team.

It is now Friday. Guess what I have heard from them? Nada. Nothing. Not a peep.

I work in retail and if our customer service department was this slow, we'd be out of business in a week. Maybe I am naive. When I buy a technical product, I assume support comes with it. I have spent hours trying to resolve the issue on my own, Googling troubleshooting articles, and searching on this board looking for help, and I posted my problem but I am not technical and don't understand the actual steps to take to resolve it- if indeed the posted hypothesis (Hidden SSID issue) is what is causing the problem. I need help, and am kinda stunned by the lack of response. I feel frustrated and vexed.

Is this what they are typically like? Ignoring requests for help for days?
    Qorax likes this.
    11-03-17 04:17 AM
    Uninstall Android messages the latest version of messages 5th of October is defective

Setting cog at top. Apps. Android messages, uninstall. Answer YES

All your messages should now be visible in the old Android messages
    FF22, Leslie in Nola and Qorax like this.
    11-03-17 04:30 AM
    Omg, Neville A Daniels- Thank you so much for fixing the text problem! I really appreciate it.
    FF22 and Qorax like this.
    11-03-17 11:10 AM
    I've recently been trading emails this week as well. They should get with you the next day after you message them, maybe early the following day.
    Don't expect them to actually READ the details you send, and don't expect much of anything in the realm of an intelligent response. Unfortunately.

I told them in my initial email that I'd already tried a factory reset, just for them to bring that idea up in a subsequent email. Now I don't hear anything, they have no idea.
    Qorax likes this.
    11-03-17 07:33 PM
    Their tech support is the worst. I just stopped contacting them after a while: standard belated responses to my questions, whatever information was given in them. Boggles the mind they are still in business.
    11-04-17 04:48 PM
    The absolute worst customer service ever. My ticket has been open since June, and they have periodically let me know that their team is looking into the issue. Officially on October 28, they have granted me the option to exchange the device as they claim to not reproduce the issue since June when my ticket was open. Hilarious.

Asked for confirmation that I would receive a new device replacement as I do not want to face the nightmare of getting scratched/dinged up devices that I keep reading about on here. They said they would check and get back to me. It has been a whole week and I just received an email saying that they are still looking into my inquiry on what device I would be getting as an exchange. Amazing, just amazing.
    11-08-17 04:52 PM