I just set up 3 KEYone devices for work. The Productivity Tab on the 1st device I set up would not slide out. it pulls from the side of the screen slightly and then bounces back. The only way to make it work is to go into the device settings, go to the Productivity Tab settings, turn it off, turn it back on. It then will work fine, until the device it rebooted. Myself and my employees turn our phones off every night for work reasons not worth getting into.. So this is an annoying little flaw that I need to do every morning when we boot them back up..

I set up the 2nd device thinking maybe it was just something wrong with the 1st one. But nope, same exact thing.. Set up 3rd device.. Same exact thing..

I have been searching and do not see any threads that this is brought up. The Productivity Tab worked flawless on my Priv, but all 3 KEYones it will not open/slide out unless I turn it off and back on.

Anyone noticed this and figure out a fix? I know it is just a little annoyance so this isn't really a complaint. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this and knows how to fix it, since the phones are used by my management and I like their stuff working perfectly.

Please don't respond with "There is no reason to turn them off or reboot, so just don't do that anymore."

Thanks everyone!
    06-24-17 07:16 AM
    Not sure why it would do (mine doesn't do this) that but I think there was an update recently. Did you install it?
    06-24-17 08:43 AM
    Yes, every app & device software is up to date. This is really confusing me since it works fine on my Priv. Seems like it is a KEYone specific problem since all 3 of mine do it. Very confusing.
    06-24-17 09:07 AM
    Yes, every app & device software is up to date. This is really confusing me since it works fine on my Priv. Seems like it is a KEYone specific problem since all 3 of mine do it. Very confusing.
    No its not KEYone specific. I've been having problems with it on my DTEK50. You can also restart the phone to get it going again. Seems to be fine now since the last series of updates this past week but I'm keeping my eye on it.
    06-24-17 10:55 AM
    Restarting is what actually breaks it for me on all 3. it is good unless I restart or turn off/on. Then it is broken once the device boots back up.
    06-24-17 11:11 AM
    Restarting is what actually breaks it for me on all 3. it is good unless I restart or turn off/on. Then it is broken once the device boots back up.
    I spoke too soon. The moment after I posted my last post here I went to slide out the tab and...no go! Lol. Figures :-).
    06-24-17 12:50 PM
    I spoke too soon. The moment after I posted my last post here I went to slide out the tab and...no go! Lol. Figures :-).
    Hahaha. Perfect!
    06-24-17 12:53 PM
    WD40 always works for me
    Chris Murphy likes this.
    06-24-17 12:54 PM
    mine played up once after restarting my phone. I simply went into setting>display and toggled the productivity tab. that sorted it out
    06-26-17 01:00 PM
    I have also had this problem recently but the opposite. Restart and it works. Never had this come up on DTEK50. As above I consider it a minor annoyance since using the window view brings up recent stuff.
    07-08-17 04:44 PM