I have added my outlook.com account to the hub so I can sync my contacts and calendar with my work computer. I used to use Blackberry Link. My company is behind. The one thing I notice is sometimes job titles and company names disappear. Is this an Android or Microsoft issue? I have read it may be Android. I get no help from Microsoft. Any thoughts? I was thinking maybe for Outlook to only use the Outlook App.
    03-27-17 05:57 PM
    I have two Outlook.com accounts syncing to my Priv. The full contact info, including job titles and company name sync from the accounts to my Priv Contacts app. Open a contact who you know has those field filled in. Scroll down and tap "About [contact name]. You should see the info there.
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    03-27-17 06:35 PM
    Thank you Ecm. I know how to do what you mentioned. It's just that I will go to my desktop contacts and a clients job title just disappears. It is random. There has to be some kind of a sync glitch and was wondeing if others are experiencing the same issue.
    03-27-17 07:06 PM
    When I switched from Gmail to Outlook, my contacts were a mess. I exported the file to Excel and edited it to make sure that all the fields lined up. In other words, the column for Company Name had only company names, Job Title had only job titles, etc. It was a lot of work with over 1000 contacts, but well worth it. Then I imported the clean file into Outlook, and haven't had any problems since.
    03-31-17 10:11 AM