Hi guys, an obvious move of the times ie BlackBerry to Android.

Could be of benefit for many of us on BB10's and looking to switch to an Android phone (non-Priv) that has the BlackBerry Priv apps (or BlackBerry apps) successfully running to help us with our decision.

Please post your Android (non-Priv) that is running BlackBerry apps without an issue.

Also anyone have a dual-sim Android device of the above working? Personally I am after a dual-sim Android with a small form factor ie z10 size oe iPhone SE.

Thanks from helping

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 06:33 AM
    Android phones run the BB apps. I have an LG G4 and have used the kb since it was released. Tried the Hub. worked fine. Just didn't like it.
    08-12-16 06:54 AM
    I'm using an s7 and have apex launcher and I'm rather pleased

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-12-16 01:15 PM
    I have an LG G4 and have all of the apps available running on my phone with the exception of Contacts because I can't seem to get it to save new contacts correctly. I even use the BlackBerry Launcher over any of the others available, partly because I like the notification splash and partly because I haven't had the time to set up another launcher to my liking because they seem so complicated, lol. One of the things that made my transition to Android so much easier was knowing the BlackBerry apps were available for my new phone.

08-13-16 06:15 PM
    Well, I got my Passport with Marshmallow on it.

Post your Android BB (non-Priv)-20160820_133835.jpg

🔥 📶
    08-20-16 09:47 PM
    How do I get it for BlackBerry z3

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 02:10 AM
    How do I get it for BlackBerry z3

Posted via CB10
    You put it in the microwave. Lol.
    08-22-16 04:22 PM
    I have an LG G4 and have all of the apps available running on my phone with the exception of Contacts because I can't seem to get it to save new contacts correctly. I even use the BlackBerry Launcher over any of the others available, partly because I like the notification splash and partly because I haven't had the time to set up another launcher to my liking because they seem so complicated, lol. One of the things that made my transition to Android so much easier was knowing the BlackBerry apps were available for my new phone.

Did you manage to get the calendar to work? It's never worked on my g3 or my g4

#dirtythirty #naturalsound #CB10 #glassweave
    08-23-16 12:12 PM
    Did you manage to get the calendar to work? It's never worked on my g3 or my g4

#dirtythirty #naturalsound #CB10 #glassweave
    The latest calendar app in Cobalt 's BlackBerry Manager works on my phone. Was using Today calendar until just recently. May go back to it because I am not sure I like the design of the BB calendar now with the circles on the month view and the appointments showing around them. To me it looks too confusing like that.

08-23-16 04:56 PM
    Subscribing to this thread!

I'm on the fence on if I should grab a Priv since its on sale, or if I should hold off a little longer and grab the Note 7.

So if anyone with a Note 7 gets any of the BB apps or Hub+ suite running, I'd like to know your findings and feed back!

Unfortunately, my Passport seems to be slowly going down hill.
    08-23-16 10:01 PM
    All apps are there with the exception of virtual keyboard. Which I'm sure there is other means to obtain it legally. If I were you. I will ask my self, do I use physical keyboard? If the answer is no, then please don't bother because you will be like me. I'm a priv owner and I never use physical keyboard. So there is absolutely no point of buying one.

08-24-16 02:15 AM
    All apps are there with the exception of virtual keyboard. Which I'm sure there is other means to obtain it legally. If I were you. I will ask my self, do I use physical keyboard? If the answer is no, then please don't bother because you will be like me. I'm a priv owner and I never use physical keyboard. So there is absolutely no point of buying one.

One thing I absolutely miss the most is the VKB. I know there's swipe, but personally I love the implementation of the predictive text on the BB VKB. I thought that was an available download for android devices now also?
    08-24-16 05:25 AM
    My daily driver is SGS5/CM13 for a few months already with BlackBerry Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Virtual Keyboard, Password Keeper, BlackBerry Search, BlackBerry Messenger and BlackBerry Hub.

09-26-16 01:05 PM