I’ve had 5 Blackberrys over the years and they have always had the beautiful easy setting of putting your phone into a Phone calls only ....
    . I don’t want to hear texts and emails all night when sleeping but I am on call with my job..... please can someone tell me if there is a setting /app / widget I can use or DL that is similar to the old B.B. setting ??
    04-09-18 09:36 AM
    I’ve had 5 Blackberrys over the years and they have always had the beautiful easy setting of putting your phone into a Phone calls only ....
    . I don’t want to hear texts and emails all night when sleeping but I am on call with my job..... please can someone tell me if there is a setting /app / widget I can use or DL that is similar to the old B.B. setting ??
    Set up your "Do Not Disturb" setting: Settings > Sound > Do Not Disturb > Priority only allows > Calls > Select "From contacts only" > enable "Repeat callers". Now go back > select "Automatic rules" and set these for yourself. You can also enable DND from the notification tray. You may need to add it to the tray by selecting the pencil icon when you expand the tray completely (swipe it down, then swipe it down again, or use two fingers to swipe down from the top).
    Matt Beyea and FF22 like this.
    04-09-18 10:08 AM
    Psycofox13, sooooo appreciated !! Thank you for opening my eyes to the customization I had no idea was there!
    psychofox13 likes this.
    04-09-18 10:20 AM
    Psycofox13, sooooo appreciated !! Thank you for opening my eyes to the customization I had no idea was there!
    I love this setting, haha!
    04-09-18 10:37 AM