Anyone noticed that the Autofilling of the Password Keeper is always turning off after some time for no reason? This is annoying
    07-23-17 05:55 PM
    Yes, I noticed that. Actually came here hoping someone had a solution. Can't figure out what is making it turn itself off all the time. Very annoying.
    07-24-17 11:02 PM
    Yes, I noticed that. Actually came here hoping someone had a solution. Can't figure out what is making it turn itself off all the time. Very annoying.
    Yes this is a serious bug and should be considered seriously by BlackBerryMobile
    07-25-17 12:28 AM
    use a better password keeper that is open source like KeePass.
    07-25-17 03:32 AM
    Yes this is a serious bug and should be considered seriously by BlackBerryMobile
    Probably better to also bother BlackBerry with it, as they maintain the software. Then again, might be additional incentive if BlackBerry Mobile comes complaining too!

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    07-25-17 11:14 AM
    so I noticed that ever since I did the July update I wasn't able to get autofill to work, now that I am spending some time trying to fix it I noticed that in settings under accessibility features the autofill setting keeps changing itself to off. I hope there is a fix for this soon as the is one of the main reasons I am using my KeyOne over my s8!
    07-25-17 01:10 PM
    Man, I have the problem too! Any one heard back from BlackBerry or BlackBerry Mobile?
    08-06-17 07:33 AM
    I have an even better one. Mine work but username and password fill in reversed, password is in username and username is in password.
    08-06-17 12:26 PM
    Ridiculous! I wanted to submit a support request but one of the requested data items in their form was IMEI number. Seriously? They require that just for support for their Android apps? I don't see why they would need that. Hopefully a BlackBerry Mobile employee sees this thread and escale it. Will see if I can do a support request with them.
    08-06-17 02:49 PM
    I use LastPass and have noticed the the App Login setting continually turns itself off. This has never been an issue until BlackBerry Android. It makes me wonder if the issue for us all goes beyond the app?
    08-06-17 02:57 PM
    I use LastPass and have noticed the the App Login setting continually turns itself off. This has never been an issue until BlackBerry Android. It makes me wonder if the issue for us all goes beyond the app?
    An issue with Android 7.1.1 then? That'd be somewhat hopeful as I think Google will fix it then!
    08-06-17 03:23 PM
    Autofill APIs

Platform support for autofill means better security and a powerful way for an application to store repetitive information.

With the new Autofill API, a user will be able to choose a source for autofill data, and applications that need to store and retrieve this sort of data no longer will need to act as an Accessibility service. An app like a password manager can bundle its own activity for using the autofill API and we can choose it when we need it much like choosing a new keyboard. An app could also be built that acts as a global storage for autofill data without being associated with any one particular program.
    New feature in Android O... who thinks the BlackBerry KEYone will get that? Sounds like this may improve the BlackBerry Password Keeper significantly!
    Last edited by itsyaboy; 08-09-17 at 03:46 PM.
    08-09-17 12:19 PM