Finally! Félicitations bro !
    Merci ! Au moins cette fois c'est sur que je me retrouverai pas avec un foutu AZERTY
    08-14-19 10:46 AM
    Merci ! Au moins cette fois c'est sur que je me retrouverai pas avec un foutu AZERTY
    Hahaha
    Moi j'ai abandonné l'AZERTY quand j'ai pris mon K1.
    the_boon likes this.
    08-14-19 12:13 PM
    Is it just me, or is there not really that much difference between Pie and Oreo other than a slightly rounder cornered aesthetic? I've got Pie on my Note8, Essential and Pixel 3 and I don't really notice that much of a UI experience over the KEY2.

If this is the end of the road for BB, I think I could stretch out the KEY2 for at least another 2 years in order to maintain the pkb lifestyle. I can't think of anything major happening in the Android ecosystem that would make Oreo unusable on a daily basis.
    08-14-19 01:22 PM
    Is it just me, or is there not really that much difference between Pie and Oreo other than a slightly rounder cornered aesthetic? I've got Pie on my Note8, Essential and Pixel 3 and I don't really notice that much of a UI experience over the KEY2.

If this is the end of the road for BB, I think I could stretch out the KEY2 for at least another 2 years in order to maintain the pkb lifestyle. I can't think of anything major happening in the Android ecosystem that would make Oreo unusable on a daily basis.
    There are other subtle things, but what pops out to me is of course the gestures and also in battery saving mode, the battery icon up top just gets outlined in red which is awesome, instead of making the entire status bar red which looks awful.
    Also, if you're in battery saving mode and you put the phone to charge, when you unplug it, it will automatically go back to the mode instead of you having to toggle it manually.

Little things like that but they do add up...

As for riding the PKB train, even the KEYone should easily be operable until late 2021 or beyond, then maybe 2022 for LE and 2025 for KEY2.

These are my own random years by the way lol.
    08-14-19 01:55 PM

https://www.techradar.com/news/andro...-worth-nothing

But not there won't be anything earth shattering to push users off of the KEY2... other than for some the lack of 5G might be an issue in a year or so. I expect there will be some here five years from now, still rocking their Passport or their KEY2.
    08-14-19 02:13 PM

What's new depends on what Google does and what the OEM does; Pie from Samsung would look different and offer some different features than Pie from Nokia, but they'd share whatever Google did when upgrading to Pie. For what Google did there's this list: https://www.android.com/versions/pie-9-0/
    08-15-19 05:23 AM
56 123