Ive got a KEYone and when I try to make a call I get 2 icons come up which are the same as when I put the phone on silent. The person who I'm calling is having difficulty hearing me.
    The first one is a bell with a line through it and the second looks like a no entry sign.
    Any help is appreciated.
    06-04-17 11:54 AM
    Ive got a KEYone and when I try to make a call I get 2 icons come up which are the same as when I put the phone on silent. The person who I'm calling is having difficulty hearing me.
    The first one is a bell with a line through it and the second looks like a no entry sign.
    Any help is appreciated.
    That's normal because it's putting all the other background and app notification on silent mode.
    06-04-17 12:40 PM
    That's normal because it's putting all the other background and app notification on silent mode.
    I was questioning this too. It never did that on my PRIV. But more importantly it's annoying because when this turns on the phone vibrates. Annoying having the phone vibrate when it's pressed against your ear.

Is there a way to stop the vibrating?
    06-04-17 01:16 PM
    I was questioning this too. It never did that on my PRIV. But more importantly it's annoying because when this turns on the phone vibrates. Annoying having the phone vibrate when it's pressed against your ear.

Phone vib

Phone vibration is an indication that call is connected you can turn of this feature

Go to phone then settings and call accounts and turn off this vibrate when connected.

06-04-17 01:21 PM
    Phone vib

Phone vibration is an indication that call is connected you can turn of this feature

Go to phone then settings and call accounts and turn off this vibrate when connected.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1340a400b2.jpg
    Thank you so much! This was driving me crazy.

Now to figure out why my inbound calls randomly don't come in.

They don't even go to voicemail. Just "The Customer you are calling is unavailable. Please try your call again later."

Rogers is trying to figure this one out too. It's been escalated. I might try exchanging my phone for another one as my Sim tray is loose.
    06-04-17 02:40 PM
    I think either the phone or Rogers network has a bug when the phone is in a weak signal area, constantly disconnecting and reconnecting. Found that either resetting the phone or turning on and off airplane mode gets things working again. Hope this gets fixed soon, a real deal breaker if you rely on voice calls or text messages.
    06-05-17 10:45 PM