I have the cdma K1 with Verizon with the "latest" update lol. Anyway, for the last two days, the chime sound that normally goes off with a notification has been going off but with no new notification. I have not downloaded any new apps during this time.

How would I go about figuring out where it is coming from?
    10-03-19 06:35 AM
    I have the cdma K1 with Verizon with the "latest" update lol. Anyway, for the last two days, the chime sound that normally goes off with a notification has been going off but with no new notification. I have not downloaded any new apps during this time.

How would I go about figuring out where it is coming from?
    I suspect the ghost of BlackBerry Mobile hardware but then again..

I just couldn’t help myself... 32 second reboot unless you’ve already tried and then you’ve just exhausted all my technical expertise.
    10-03-19 08:30 AM
    I suspect the ghost of BlackBerry Mobile hardware but then again..

I just couldn’t help myself... 32 second reboot unless you’ve already tried and then you’ve just exhausted all my technical expertise.
    And my expertise. It is driving me nuts!
    10-03-19 09:45 AM
    Interestingly, my wife's Samsung Galaxy is doing it too. So I am thinking it is some app we both use, likely from work.
    10-03-19 06:05 PM
    Interestingly, my wife's Samsung Galaxy is doing it too. So I am thinking it is some app we both use, likely from work.
    Do you use BBMe?
    I have heard complaints from people of the app chiming and showing a notification, but then when the app is opened, not a new message in sight. Haven't heard of it since the last update though...

Posted via CB10
    10-03-19 07:19 PM
    Do you use BBMe?
    I have heard complaints from people of the app chiming and showing a notification, but then when the app is opened, not a new message in sight. Haven't heard of it since the last update though...

Posted via CB10
    No.
    10-03-19 10:27 PM
    It's the AccuWeather app! And they are aware of the problem.
    10-04-19 10:03 PM