Where's blackberry in Spain? Where is blackberry after sale service, shops, maintainance,.... In Spain.
    I have a Z10 that needs to repair, I had to buy keyone from Italy. Blackberry in Spain doesn't exists.
    So I offered to open shop for BlackBerry in Spain, but no reply at all.
    11-03-17 09:54 PM
    Where's blackberry in Spain? Where is blackberry after sale service, shops, maintainance,.... In Spain.
    I have a Z10 that needs to repair, I had to buy keyone from Italy. Blackberry in Spain doesn't exists.
    Hello in Spain you get your KEYONE directly from TCL Europe and also accessories. Have purchased from their on line and the service is great.

Here is the link:

https://eustore.blackberrymobile.com/eu

z10 is a device no longer on sale for a long time so any service your best bet is going to General mobile repair shop in Spain. You look up in Google depending on your location.

Good luck
    FF22 likes this.
    11-04-17 02:13 AM
    Hello in Spain you get your KEYONE directly from TCL Europe and also accessories. Have purchased from their on line and the service is great.

Here is the link:

https://eustore.blackberrymobile.com/eu

z10 is a device no longer on sale for a long time so any service your best bet is going to General mobile repair shop in Spain. You look up in Google depending on your location.

Good luck
    Lookls like only Keyone Silver available
    11-04-17 04:43 AM

The EU site is OK if you want the Silver and you are a consumer. If you are either want the Black edition or are a business , I tick both boxes, then I strongly recommend CLOVE UK. Probably the best service I've ever received, Mr Chris Love is in charge and very customer friendly and focussed. You'll find them on the internet, but here's his email address:
    Chris Love: [email protected]

The best of luck
    11-07-17 06:29 AM
    11-20-17 10:11 AM