Hi everyone,
    got my Motion yesterday and I'm getting used to the Android ecosystem quickly but there are some things that I haven't figured out yet.

How can I see if HDVoice is activated on the device and how can I activate it if it's not on? (Carrier allows HDVoive).

How can I manage profiles like on BB10? Customising notifications and tones per profile or assign customised notifications to certain contacts?

How can I take a screenshot on the Motion?

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by muindor; 01-12-18 at 05:51 AM.
    01-12-18 02:15 AM
    It's an Advanced Calling feature, should be in settings.

The question is did you buy the phone from the Carrier, and if not do they provide this service to devices that they don't sell?

Maybe if you provide your provider.... others that use that provider can confirm their experience.
    muindor likes this.
    01-12-18 07:30 AM
    It's an Advanced Calling feature, should be in settings.

The question is did you buy the phone from the Carrier, and if not do they provide this service to devices that they don't sell?

Maybe if you provide your provider.... others that use that provider can confirm their experience.
    Thank you!

Unfortunately I can't find any "Advanced calling" within the settings. I've done the search as well. Only "Advanced Wifi" comes up.

That makes sense, my provider is T-Mobile Germany, bought the phone over Amazon.
    01-12-18 11:58 AM
    I use Sound Profile by Corcanoe.
    muindor likes this.
    01-12-18 12:00 PM
    I use Sound Profile by Corcanoe.
    Thank you Conite, that's a great app!!

May I take the chance and ask you about the soft reset (is that right?) I mean the holding down buttons for 32 seconds. Is that to clear the cache or is it similar to the BB10 holding volume up and down keys for 10 second to do a reboot?

Also you mentioned somewhere that you are clearing the cache once a week. How can I do that? I'm still learning this Android system and the settings are quite confusing.
    01-12-18 12:48 PM
    Thank you Conite, that's a great app!!

May I take the chance and ask you about the soft reset (is that right?) I mean the holding down buttons for 32 seconds. Is that to clear the cache or is it similar to the BB10 holding volume up and down keys for 10 second to do a reboot?

Also you mentioned somewhere that you are clearing the cache once a week. How can I do that? I'm still learning this Android system and the settings are quite confusing.
    I just reboot by holding down the button until the phone begins to restart. About 10 seconds.

Setting, storage, internal, cached data. I clear it when it goes above around 800MB and then reboot. Works out to about once a week.

Also, enable developer options and set the 3 animation speeds to 0.5x.
    01-12-18 12:52 PM
    I just reboot by holding down the button until the phone begins to restart. About 10 seconds.

Setting, storage, internal, cached data. I clear it when it goes above around 800MB and then reboot. Works out to about once a week.

Also, enable developer options and set the 3 animation speeds to 0.5x.
    Thank you for that with the developer options there's a hole lot more to discover!

I've set the animations to 0.5x, but what benefit is there? Less battery consumption?

Also, could you explain what this 32 second reboot thing is?
    01-12-18 02:07 PM
    Thank you for that with the developer options there's a hole lot more to discover!

I've set the animations to 0.5x, but what benefit is there? Less battery consumption?

Don't touch ANYTHING else in development mode except for the 3 animation speeds unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing.

Never used 32 second "reboot" in my life. Don't see the point.
    01-12-18 02:09 PM

Should help with Battery Life, but the big thing is less of a load on the chipset, so less chance of lag.

32 Second Reboot is like a battery pull.... might one day find your phone frozen, but it's not something you'll need to do very often.
    01-12-18 02:34 PM
    Don't touch ANYTHING else in development mode except for the 3 animation speeds unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing.

Never used 32 second "reboot" in my life. Don't see the point.
    Oh dear okay thank you, will keep my fingers off it then!
    01-12-18 03:19 PM
    Should help with Battery Life, but the big thing is less of a load on the chipset, so less chance of lag.

32 Second Reboot is like a battery pull.... might one day find your phone frozen, but it's not something you'll need to do very often.
    Ah I see, thank you for clarification
    01-12-18 03:20 PM