hello team just now i noticed my blackberry key one screen Fall off. device still under warranty and the device i bought it through online(it was on June 2017). currently i'm located in Bahrain and there is no blackberry Service center over here. being an blackberry lover this is a very sad moment for me. i seek your assistance in resolving this matter
    04-14-18 11:03 AM
    hello team just now i noticed my blackberry key one screen Fall off. device still under warranty and the device i bought it through online(it was on June 2017). currently i'm located in Bahrain and there is no blackberry Service center over here. being an blackberry lover this is a very sad moment for me. i seek your assistance in resolving this matter
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t
    FF22 likes this.
    04-14-18 11:07 AM
    The next best thing you can do is get some thin, double-sided sticky tape to stick the screen back on. Otherwise, you may need to do some long-distance shipping.
    04-15-18 12:51 AM
    If the screen cable is still attached and the phone works, use some scotch (transparent) tape to make sure the cable does not tear. You might find a local cell phone repair shop can fix it for not a lot of money. Some folks have purchased specialized very thin, tape with glue on both sides and fixed it themselves. But don't stress or pull on the cable.

Good luck.
    04-15-18 09:12 AM