I have always had 3 languages on the keyboard, it's always worked great, suggesting me edits and everything for all 3 languages. All of a sudden one disappeared, meaning it stopped suggesting edits for that language, which is a bit of a mess because with many words it automatically edits the words to the remaining 2 languages, basically I can't type on this language anymore as it keeps correcting it. What happened?

I checked here:

System > languages & input > keyboard settings > blackberry keyboard > multi-language keyboards

I think I should have 3 languages there, one primary and TWO supporting languages, but I have 2.
    If I go to "Input languages" I still have THREE as "Active input". yet as I said it seems like it lost edits on the third one.

Anyone facing the same issue?
    05-25-19 02:29 AM
    Anyone facing the same issue?
    Everyone is. - https://crackberry.com/latest-blackb...-beta-official

As per the changelog of the last update: 'Set up a maximum of two languages for the multi-language keyboard feature'

And it was noted back in April it would be removed: - https://crackberry.com/blackberry-ke...tions-and-more
    05-25-19 12:56 PM
    I see. Bummer. No more than 2 languages seriously? Why?
    Yes I in fact also noticed the list of learned words was wiped!
    I don't understand what was wrong with the previous word prediction and why they felt it needed improvement, worked fine with me, wish I had read that before updating to whatever I did update.
    05-25-19 01:21 PM
    I see. Bummer. No more than 2 languages seriously? Why?
    Yes I in fact also noticed the list of learned words was wiped!
    I don't understand what was wrong with the previous word prediction and why they felt it needed improvement, worked fine with me, wish I had read that before updating to whatever I did update.
    Same here. I hate the new update. I always used two languages, English and Spanish, but now Spanish won't recognize any words, I have to enter them in the dictionary. Also, keyboard used to recognized when I typed the "b" or "n" instead of the space bar! Not anymore!! That's the feature I miss the most!!
    06-19-19 03:55 AM