I know there are several note and task apps out there. Other than putting my work schedule in calendar I've never really needed the others. I've recently taken on an administrator position at my ambulance district and I gotta say, tasks with the productivity tab have been a life saver. Lol I understand all these other posts about it now. That's all, no big news just me actually using a function in the BlackBerry software that I'd not needed. I like it
    gebco likes this.
    09-18-17 11:51 AM
    I am going to have to try that. Good tip.
    09-19-17 08:12 PM
    I know there are several note and task apps out there. Other than putting my work schedule in calendar I've never really needed the others. I've recently taken on an administrator position at my ambulance district and I gotta say, tasks with the productivity tab have been a life saver. Lol I understand all these other posts about it now. That's all, no big news just me actually using a function in the BlackBerry software that I'd not needed. I like it
    Do you see BlackBerry Notes on your productivity tab? I do not on mine,,,only Tasks
    11-12-17 03:12 PM