Is there a comprehensive thread for changing the led notification light for apps that support it? For instance I am frustrated that my BBM notifications are by default red which is what I use for my email account.
    06-24-17 02:37 PM
    Most apps that appear in the Hub can have their LED colour setting changed there -- if the app supports LED. BBM LED colour has to be changed within the BBM app. BBM > "me" tab (far right) > Notifications > Notifications > LED colour.
    06-24-17 05:04 PM
    Most apps that appear in the Hub can have their LED colour setting changed there -- if the app supports LED. BBM LED colour has to be changed within the BBM app. BBM > "me" tab (far right) > Notifications > Notifications > LED colour.
    Thanks! Did the trick. It's unrealistic thought that the stock sms text messages application will not allow a change from the default blue led notification light.
    06-24-17 05:29 PM
    Thanks! Did the trick. It's unrealistic thought that the stock sms text messages application will not allow a change from the default blue led notification light.
    That's Android for ya. Fragmented as Hell with settings everywhere and many conflicts to be had.
    On BB10 I never had any issues setting an LED color for any app or specific contact for that matter.
    portplayer and anon(5597702) like this.
    06-24-17 05:40 PM
    It's a very simple app, with few options. Other SMS apps like Textra give a lot more options, if you want them. I've switched back to the stock Messages, as it now supports RCS -- making it similar to iMessages. (https://www.androidcentral.com/what-...ortant-android)
    portplayer likes this.
    06-24-17 06:51 PM