Hi Blacberry Androids

Iuse a Blackberry priv but lately had the problem of the launcher and apps that "stop responding" . I downloaded the microsoft launcher instead and the phone is running smoother with fewer apps crashing. I would just like to know if Blackberry keyone and motion owners experience the same problems? If so I will consider apple..a sad day truely..
    01-21-18 10:43 AM
    Hi Blacberry Androids

Iuse a Blackberry priv but lately had the problem of the launcher and apps that "stop responding" . I downloaded the microsoft launcher instead and the phone is running smoother with fewer apps crashing. I would just like to know if Blackberry keyone and motion owners experience the same problems? If so I will consider apple..a sad day truely..
    No problems. All good here. BB KEYone...
    01-21-18 01:52 PM
    i have a KeyOne but dont know what problems are.
    Best device ever ;-)
    01-21-18 02:17 PM
    Hi Blacberry Androids

Have you tried uninstalling, then reinstalling the launcher? Also, check to see how much space you have remaining on the device. You can free up space by deleting old apk files. ES Explorer has a cleaner function that works well for that.
    01-22-18 11:34 AM
    i have a KeyOne but dont know what problems are.
    Best device ever ;-)
    Well, that's helpful. I have a Priv that works flawlessly too.
    01-22-18 11:35 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling, then reinstalling the launcher? Also, check to see how much space you have remaining on the device. You can free up space by deleting old apk files. ES Explorer has a cleaner function that works well for that.
    Pretty sure you can't uninstall the blackberry launcher on a BlackBerry device. You can however confirm it's up to date in play store and clear data to reset it to factory.
    01-22-18 11:47 PM
    I am facing the same problem, started after the latest OTA update. Tried to perform factory reset. The problem remains. Don't know, what's the cause, though.
    If you have problems with an unsufficient RAM, that's a common thing on a Silver Edition (in my experience), sorry.
    01-22-18 11:55 PM
    Pretty sure you can't uninstall the blackberry launcher on a BlackBerry device. You can however confirm it's up to date in play store and clear data to reset it to factory.
    You can uninstall all updates, which brings it back to the original version. You can then re-enable and update.
    01-23-18 12:06 AM
    Have you found the cause of this annoyance? I still haven't found it yet and it drives me crazy. It worked fine until I installed the last update. Even the factory reset hasn't helped...
    01-26-18 05:16 PM