I have to leave my BlackBerry Classic, and looking for the best Android out there, I tested each for a month right when it was released but wasn't happy with either, are they better to date? And which will be better overall?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-17 11:55 PM
    Sure S8 better. Speedy CPU and memory.
    12-17-17 12:01 AM
    If you want a phone that is guaranteed to take you through the entire day without you worrying about topping up, KEYone. If you like to push buttons instead of typing on glass, KEYone. If you like your Android close to stock and don't like bloatware, KEYone.
    12-17-17 05:14 AM
    It's really all just down to whether or not you want a physical keyboard. That being said, the successors to both phones should be announced or released in the coming months so if you don't need an upgrade right away it could be worth waiting.

If you want a phone that is guaranteed to take you through the entire day without you worrying about topping up, KEYone.
    Battery life depends on usage but the S8 actually scores higher than the Keyone in GSMArena's battery tests.

https://www.gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
    12-17-17 11:18 AM
    It's really all just down to whether or not you want a physical keyboard. That being said, the successors to both phones should be announced or released in the coming months so if you don't need an upgrade right away it could be worth waiting.

Battery life depends on usage but the S8 actually scores higher than the Keyone in GSMArena's battery tests.

https://www.gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
    Those tests are BS, based on what anybody who owns both devices will tell you. Real world usage matters.

And if anything, it would be the S8+ model who would have the slightest chance of keeping up with the KEYone. Not the smaller S8 with it's 3000mAh. No way
    12-17-17 11:35 AM
    Real world usage matters.
    Yeah, that's what I said. GSMArena was able to get around an hour of better battery life from the S8 than the Keyone in their standardized test, your use of both devices may be different from OP's, etc.
    12-17-17 12:21 PM
    every phone has their pros and cons. what matters is what you feel is more important. I prefer my KEYone over my S8 because of the keyboard shortcuts, keyboard, and durability. I would never take my S8 anywhere for fear of dropping it even though its in a case and i just use it to play games even though my KEYone is perfectly capable.

Also the fingerprint sensor on the S8 is quite possibly the worst one i've ever used... that thing is so annoying! Not to mention all the horrible bloatware and all the annoying samsung modifications to android. The KEYone came pretty bare with no word processing app, voice recorder, or blue light filter, but all those can be downloaded from the play store.
    12-22-17 05:08 PM