I have given my keyone for replacement but after giving the phone it was said there is no replacement and only repair by my seller. Blackberry UK has mailed me a reference to forward it to my seller for replacement and still they refuse. In the keyone forum it is seen that all of those who recieved a replacement is either in a white box or their old box. Nothing is new. I have got a report from Blackberry UAE insider that it will only be a refurbished one.Join users who have been tricked into paying huge amount for refurb phone.
    Last edited by Offroader989; 08-25-17 at 11:45 PM.
    08-25-17 11:32 PM
    Dang....another blow to the early K1 adopters
    08-26-17 12:09 AM
    BBM ensured me it is a new device they are sending.
    08-28-17 06:02 PM
    A refurbished device is like new. What might have been faulty has signs of wear is replaced and you keep the remaining warranty. So no need to make a big deal of it. The same happens with all other manufacturers. Apple does this allways.
    08-29-17 02:22 PM
    I disagree with the above statement, if its under warranty and beyond repair new replacement should be provided. If you purchase a new set of tires and have a blow out on one which is beyond repair would you not expect a new tire.
    08-29-17 02:32 PM
    Yes beyond repair I agree, but a phone is a different story. It's like new. You cannot notice any difference.
    08-29-17 02:54 PM
    A refurbished device is like new. What might have been faulty has signs of wear is replaced and you keep the remaining warranty. So no need to make a big deal of it. The same happens with all other manufacturers. Apple does this allways.
    We dont need to see what apple does. We buy a phone and it breaks down in a month time. Calling for support is hectic in most part of the world and the local Blackberry service is not helping at all. There are instances where repair has caused problems relating to lcd and keyboard.

When you buy a phone that is a manufacturing defect acknowledged by the company, why should you get a refurbished phone(phone used by some other person "corrected by blackberry"?

Have you paid to use a refurb? They should have atleast the courtesy to refund or pull out globally as this issue is faced by many people on and off crackberry platform.

I think everyone pays for a brand new phone of good quality.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-03-17 12:01 AM
    YES its really a refurbished device. I suspect they took all of the May build devices and re-sealed the screen. THe replacement device I received was practically brand new.
    09-03-17 02:00 PM