It seems like Whatsapp notifications cannot be managed on the Keyone. I have silenced the notifications in Whatsapp, only led should flash but it gives notification tones anyway. The led does not show. It always has a notification tone when sending a vid file but not for not pics or text. I have set everything to no sound. In the hub I have switched off whatsapp.
    The only place I can silence the app is in the phone settings - whatsapp notifications where I have blocked it. Now at least the sounds are gone. Only problem is that the led does not flash for incoming messages. Is this "problem" normal?
    Last edited by haycl; 10-09-17 at 04:56 AM.
    10-08-17 12:17 PM
    I'm having an issue with my WhatsApp notifications as well. I disabled pop up notifications, but I get no notifications coming from the top of the screen, nor do I get any updates to the Hub. If I open the WhatsApp app itself, only in there can I see the latest messages. What's going on? It worked just fine on my BB10 devices!
    10-12-17 11:13 PM
    my issue is a little crazy , say A has messaged me but in the hub it shows in the name of B . not for all contacts but for a few . funny not scary did reinstall Whatsapp. haven't checked then. anyone with the same issue?
    10-16-17 10:33 PM
    I also have an issue with whatsapp.. in hub only show received messages
    11-04-17 06:14 PM
    my issue is a little crazy , say A has messaged me but in the hub it shows in the name of B . not for all contacts but for a few . funny not scary did reinstall Whatsapp. haven't checked then. anyone with the same issue?
    Yup, same.
    11-04-17 10:05 PM
    And besides, why Hub doesn't show WhatsApp missed calls???
    11-04-17 10:06 PM
    I see, lots of different issues with blending whatsapp and the hub, better I don't waste time looking for a solution then until this is fixed
    12-20-17 03:43 AM
    Haha same. And the message already read but on top the label still appear.
    12-21-17 02:49 PM
    It's quite weird to see faces on WhatsApp with the wrong contact name, weird and scary at times.
    Also no WhatsApp presence in the Hub whatsoever.
    12-21-17 03:25 PM
    What's app uses numbers in a certain format+15551234 as an example. if this format is off by country it doesn't recognize the contact correctly. I'm having to add my existing contacts back to the app for this reason, and it still doesn't recognize some of them.
    12-21-17 11:34 PM