I've set German, Chinese and English as type in languages. When I try to switch from German or Chinese to English pressing space bar, instead of English "Lat. Alphabet (QWERTY)" pops up. There's no word prediction or auto-correction. Even I bought my KEYone in China, I hardly can imagine that German language is supported and English not. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    10-25-17 10:07 AM
    My guess...

Settings->Spell checker says "BlackBerry Spell Checker"? If not, Settings-Spell checker->Default spell checker "BlackBerry Spell Checker" from gear.

Settings->Spell Checker->Languages "Use system languages"

Settings->Languages & input->Keyboard settings->BlackBerry Keyboard->Input languages->(pick all that apply)

Settings->Languages & input->Keyboard settings->BlackBerry Keyboard->Multi-language keyboard->"+"->Supporting Languages->(pick all that apply)
    10-25-17 04:45 PM
    Thanks. i didn't notice the setting symbol after long pressing space bar to switch language. it's actually all there.
    10-25-17 05:21 PM
    With the Passport there was no need to switch language, you selected the languages you were going to use then for all languages selected it automatically corrected what you typed. Now I see I'm supposed to swap language every time by pressing the bar, it's a bit cumbersome especially for those who write often in different languages.
    12-21-17 03:01 PM
    @crowning73 Not really, you can set a multilingual keyboard with multiple languages provided they are "compatible" - (I guess) using the same chars (i.e : French + English + Spanish = OK, French + Japanese = KO). My combo is French/English (US) and works fairly well.
    P.S : yes, BB10 KB was a jewel.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-10-18 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Mhooo's
    01-10-18 10:53 AM
    @crowning73 Not really, you can set a multilingual keyboard with multiple languages
    I think I did, but each time I have to press the bar and select the language otherwise it autocorrects all the time (unless previously typed), I'm using ENG-FRE-ITA
    01-11-18 02:34 AM
    @crowning73 : please check that you set your active input method *only* to your multilingual combo (should be the first in the list), i.e disable other 'single language' input method. Then, it'll be allways used.
    note : once done, you won't be able to swap KB by holding the spacebar down, you'll have to reach language and input section in the device settings.

... should do the trick !
    01-12-18 06:15 AM
    Wow, that's a neat (and quite hidden) trick I'd never would've found out, thanks!!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-12-18 08:32 AM