Have push enabled, don't use hub, use individual emails. I don't like hub and never have, I get too much junk mail in a couple accounts, but need to have them active nonetheless.

But, with the keyone, I have to go into the email account I need and tap refresh to get it to bring in new mail. Not what I'm used to for Blackberry! Push is enabled on all email accounts.

Thanx!
    06-26-17 10:56 PM
    What is mail client you are currently using? I use outlook for my main email client. It cleans and serves push perfectly fine. Make sure that your mail client app's services are running in the background.
    06-26-17 11:19 PM
    You're either using the hub for email, maybe you didn't set it up right. Or you're using Gmail, which only supports push for Gmail accounts and nothing else, or you've downloaded another email client, in which case you tell have to check your settings on that.
    06-26-17 11:39 PM
    A little off-topic, but HUB's not getting my Whatsapp messages, even though HUB+ lists Whatsapp as an account........

Is it possible that installing WA after I installed HUB+ is the cause? Quite aggravating.

Thoughts, anyone?
    06-27-17 10:01 PM
    You're either using the hub for email, maybe you didn't set it up right. Or you're using Gmail, which only supports push for Gmail accounts and nothing else, or you've downloaded another email client, in which case you tell have to check your settings on that.
    I don't use the hub but my email accts are set up thru hub. I use the icons for each acct the install process put on my home page. One account is also attached to Gmail but is a yahoo acct as are all current account.
    06-28-17 02:33 AM
    A little off-topic, but HUB's not getting my Whatsapp messages, even though HUB+ lists Whatsapp as an account........

Is it possible that installing WA after I installed HUB+ is the cause? Quite aggravating.

Thoughts, anyone?
    Did you add WA thru the hub settings or thru regular settings? I think, but not sure, if you set up outside hub it doesn't go in the hub
    06-28-17 02:36 AM
    Not using a mail client as accounts are Web based. Just use email the way it sets up during set up.
    06-28-17 02:37 AM
    Did you add WA thru the hub settings or thru regular settings? I think, but not sure, if you set up outside hub it doesn't go in the hub
    Huh? There is no "adding WhatsApp" to Hub. What are you talking about. When Hub detects WhatsApp on your phone, it adds it, and picks up the notifications (only received, not sent).
    06-28-17 04:52 PM
    There is no such thing as true Push for Gmail. It's called something like IMAP Sync or something. BB Rep that used to be here confirmed. You shouldn't have to hit sync to get your emails though. It just isn't as fast as true Push.

True Push only exists for Exchange accounts.
    06-28-17 05:08 PM
    Huh? There is no "adding WhatsApp" to Hub. What are you talking about. When Hub detects WhatsApp on your phone, it adds it, and picks up the notifications (only received, not sent).
    Like I said, "I think but am not sure". Easy with the attitude. We're all just trying to get some help.
    06-29-17 12:28 AM
    Not using a mail client as accounts are Web based. Just use email the way it sets up during set up.
    OK. Either you're using the browser to access your emails. And creating shortcuts, which means you never "set up" your email, and you won't get notifications, because your email is just being seen on the Web.

OR,

You did set it up, which means you used either Gmail or the hub, probably the hub because Gmail doesn't make shortcuts, and those shortcuts just go to the specific account in the hub.

So go in there and check your settings.

You're either using a browser to check, or you're using a client. There is no other option.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-29-17 06:29 PM