My KEY2 is running low on its 64G internal memory. I have a 256G micro SIM card installed in the 2nd tray. Howdy I transfer or move photos, files and some apps to the micro SIM? What files can I delete yet not effecting the phone and the system. I appreciate any help and suggestions. Many thanks, Leo
    07-06-20 06:28 PM
    My KEY2 is running low on its 64G internal memory. I have a 256G micro SIM card installed in the 2nd tray. Howdy I transfer or move photos, files and some apps to the micro SIM? What files can I delete yet not effecting the phone and the system. I appreciate any help and suggestions. Many thanks, Leo
    Use the built in file manager called "Files". You can move pictures, songs, documents, etc.

Otherwise, uninstall apps you don't need, and run a program called SD Maid to clean up junk. Turn on accessibility settings in SD Maid settings so it will automatically delete unnecessary app caches as well.
    07-06-20 07:10 PM
    thank you Conite, I am at the Files app, can you please walk me through how to move the files/photos? Also, is there a way I can set the Micro Sim as the default storage? many thanks. Leo
    07-06-20 09:16 PM
    thank you Conite, I am at the Files app, can you please walk me through how to move the files/photos? Also, is there a way I can set the Micro Sim as the default storage? many thanks. Leo
    Just use it as you would Windows Explorer on your PC. Drag and drop.

You can set your camera to use the SD card as default storage. Otherwise it's on an app by app basis.
    07-06-20 09:44 PM
    You need to go into setting and look under storage... see what is taking up most of the space.

For me it's usually movies I've downloaded in Vudu, Netflix or Prime for off line viewing. Pretty easy to delete those. Sometimes I've got a lot of items in the browser cache..... can go Settings > Apps and clear both cache and data from most any app. But want to make sure it's an app that you don't have data you need stored in. Before doing anything fully backup your phone, photos and any apps that have their own back features.
    07-07-20 07:40 AM
    really appreciate all the help and advice, many thanks!
    07-07-20 09:35 AM