01-17-19 09:26 PM
    Little late, huh? What took them so long?
    01-18-19 12:14 PM
    Little late, huh? What took them so long?
    Yeah. Better late than never, though. I'll finally have a proper replacement for my aging but dependable 9900.
    01-19-19 12:33 AM
    price too high for a year old model.
    02-12-19 10:13 PM
    price too high for a year old model.
    Well they're the only recent ones that have PKB. Unless you prefer getting antiquated BB10/BBOS devices.
    02-12-19 10:36 PM
    Well they're the only recent ones that have PKB. Unless you prefer getting antiquated BB10/BBOS devices.
    I got myself a Key2 last year from outside PH. What I meant is that if they intend to make a good sale (in quantities) in the Philippines, at least price it at par with other countries that are selling BB warranty phones.

Business wise... they want to reintroduce Blackberry to the Philippine market. But without support from local telcos, high price, "bad image" brand name, etc... what would be the outcome? End of the day, the numbers is still disappointing.

Outside having a PKB, what else does it have that can lure the Filipinos into getting one? Im hoping for "tempting price level"

I dont want to be pessimistic, but reality bites. I may be wrong.
    02-13-19 06:54 AM
    I got myself a Key2 last year from outside PH. What I meant is that if they intend to make a good sale (in quantities) in the Philippines, at least price it at par with other countries that are selling BB warranty phones.

Business wise... they want to reintroduce Blackberry to the Philippine market. But without support from local telcos, high price, "bad image" brand name, etc... what would be the outcome? End of the day, the numbers is still disappointing.

Outside having a PKB, what else does it have that can lure the Filipinos into getting one? Im hoping for "tempting price level"

I dont want to be pessimistic, but reality bites. I may be wrong.
    That’s all it has is the PKB difference... they’re not looking to control the Philippines and take over..... if you want a PKB, here’s the phone and here’s the price.... the advantage over buying outside like you did, 100% full compatibility and support, inside the Philippines market....
    02-13-19 07:07 AM