Any way to keep our favourite red notification icon on an app, even though we've swiped away the notification that pops up on the lock screen?

I like a clean lock screen. So after quickly scanning the notifications, I swipe them all away. But that means I tend to forget the messages I need to get back to. Especially any instant messenger messages from WhatsApp, Facebook, Signal, etc.

BB10 you couldn't swipe away notifications from the lock screen, but they just disappeared after unlocking the phone. But the icon stayed on the specific app until you physically opened it up.
    07-12-19 10:48 AM
    Any way to keep our favourite red notification icon on an app, even though we've swiped away the notification that pops up on the lock screen?

I like a clean lock screen. So after quickly scanning the notifications, I swipe them all away. But that means I tend to forget the messages I need to get back to. Especially any instant messenger messages from WhatsApp, Facebook, Signal, etc.

BB10 you couldn't swipe away notifications from the lock screen, but they just disappeared after unlocking the phone. But the icon stayed on the specific app until you physically opened it up.
    When viewing the notification, swipe slightly to the left until the gear shows. Tap on the gear and it will show notification settings for the app, I'm guessing it would be in there...

Posted via CB10
    07-12-19 03:09 PM
    @skilas I know what you mean. Impossible to do.
    skilas likes this.
    07-12-19 03:27 PM