Just got my new CDMA BlackBerry keyone today. Sprint store and they said it was too new to activate it they don't have a serial number to use to activate it he also told me that he can't activate the red iPhone 7S does anybody have any information that can help me get my phone activated with Sprint there has to be a way
    06-22-17 07:31 PM
    Just got my new CDMA BlackBerry keyone today. Sprint store and they said it was too new to activate it they don't have a serial number to use to activate it he also told me that he can't activate the red iPhone 7S does anybody have any information that can help me get my phone activated with Sprint there has to be a way
    I believe that some of the advertisements for the CDMA Keyone said NOT for Sprint. But I don't know if that means impossible or just a pain in the .....

Check out some of the Verizon Activation threads. The links might lead to the end of those threads. Go back to the start:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ation-1113020/

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...00/index8.html
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-22-17 08:32 PM
    It's unfortunate if they decided not to allow it through their BYOD program. I assume that's because they'll have a branded one available...soon. Hopefully, very soon!
    06-22-17 09:12 PM