Own a BB10 for 4 years and always used my private mail adress for invitations sent via hub (in the old BB10 Calendar app it was possible to add a mailadress to Calendar) - all working well including the possibility of getting answers to my invitation and beeing able to see participants in my BB Calendar.

now changed to a BB Android and I try to invite via BB Calendar App Android.. Problem is: there is no way of telling the calendar App my private email adress for sending the invitations.. only works, if I sent them via the default gmail adress account (which I dont want to use..)!? the Calender account I tried to add (actually a BB Hub + account) cant be added, when I start by entering the email adress, it says "this mail adress is already used".

when I save the event with added participants, it tells "email ist sent".. but I cant see the sent mail in my hub and the participants-to-be don t get their invitation..

In my opinion the problem is not solvable, because Google doesnt want to add any Calendar entries without knowing where you go and with whom you meet.. :-? or any other solutions?

Tried already the aCalendar, but not working for me, I can t add someone to an event or send inviations, just sharing the event is not enough. Since I need this feature several times a day and try to fix the problem for two weeks now every solution is welcome!!!!
    01-16-18 04:38 PM
    Own a BB10 for 4 years and always used my private mail adress for invitations sent via hub (in the old BB10 Calendar app it was possible to add a mailadress to Calendar) - all working well including the possibility of getting answers to my invitation and beeing able to see participants in my BB Calendar.

now changed to a BB Android and I try to invite via BB Calendar App Android.. Problem is: there is no way of telling the calendar App my private email adress for sending the invitations.. only works, if I sent them via the default gmail adress account (which I dont want to use..)!? the Calender account I tried to add (actually a BB Hub + account) cant be added, when I start by entering the email adress, it says "this mail adress is already used".

when I save the event with added participants, it tells "email ist sent".. but I cant see the sent mail in my hub and the participants-to-be don t get their invitation..

In my opinion the problem is not solvable, because Google doesnt want to add any Calendar entries without knowing where you go and with whom you meet.. :-? or any other solutions?

Tried already the aCalendar, but not working for me, I can t add someone to an event or send inviations, just sharing the event is not enough. Since I need this feature several times a day and try to fix the problem for two weeks now every solution is welcome!!!!
    Hi, have your received any feedback already or found any kind of solution. I want to use BB Calendar app as it was on BB10 devices.
    04-13-18 07:51 AM
    Hi, any feedback to this topic? I have the same issue
    09-12-18 10:43 AM
    I have my calendar with fruux.com , might give that a try. or are both your work and private accounts on gmail? if so, you might want to look into the beta app called islands, which allow you to make a work profile and install a seconds gmail app
    09-30-19 04:46 PM