I have used Outlook for all my scheduling, contacts, tasks and of course email. I love this new BB keyone but am not able to synch with Outlook. I tried Akruto and am not able to set up a synch account. How can I make this synch happen?
    09-12-17 12:08 AM
    I have used Outlook for all my scheduling, contacts, tasks and of course email. I love this new BB keyone but am not able to synch with Outlook. I tried Akruto and am not able to set up a synch account. How can I make this synch happen?
    I use myphoneexplorer, you have to install the client on your phone, and a client on your PC. In the PC client, you have many options which include sync with outlook. Good thing about this app is that it can use bluetooth or wifi or USB to sync, not to mention free. Hope that helps.
    09-12-17 02:39 PM
    I could use some detailed instructions on how to sync my keyone calendar with outlook on my pc
    10-02-17 10:09 AM
    If you add the account to the device, it should automatically synch your email, contacts and calendars, as well as notes and tasks.
    10-02-17 10:11 AM
    I followed their instructions and it works fine.

I set it to sync over my home network (I work from home.)

My Contacts, Calendar and Tasks sync. I cannot sync Notes and AkrutoSync support recommends a third party app.

I decided to use EverNote instead - the few notes I had in Outlook I just used the EverNote Add-In for Outlook to transfer them to Evernote and now I only use EverNote for notes and they sync fine between my Laptop and KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-03-17 06:47 PM
    I could use some detailed instructions on how to sync my keyone calendar with outlook on my pc
    Did you find this... https://www.akruto.com/files/UserGuide.pdf
    03-11-18 09:13 PM
    If you add the account to the device, it should automatically synch your email, contacts and calendars, as well as notes and tasks.
    All syncs except Notes - AkrutSync requires you use a third party app for that.
    07-09-18 11:31 AM
    Don't know if you ever got it working, or moved on...

I have been using it for over a year and only had a couple hiccups that required me to delete the account from the phone and set it up again.

That said, there's been a couple updates and it seems to be more stable now. Outlook makes changes I guess and AkrutoSync has to adapt.
    07-09-18 11:36 AM