This is on a Samsung S7 running all of the available BB apps HUB+ suite.
    I updated all of my apps after the last security update, and now most of my widgets don't look correct. I'm not sure if this is a BB Launcher fail, or a grander Android Samsung fail, or the holy trinity of all 3 of them failing together.
    The way it used to be: I have my HUB icon in the lower left of my screen so I can swipe up on the icon, and get a sneak peak of what's new in the HUB. This action would open a window that was roughly the width of the whole screen and about 2/3 it's height.
    Now when I swipe up on the HUB widget or my Wunderlist widget I only get a really slim piece to look at. It's a pretty useless widget now.
    See below for current version
    HUB widget fail on latest update-hub-widget-fail.jpg

I've tried removing the HUB from my home screen and readding it and it's still the same.
    Thoughts?
    12-15-17 11:56 AM
    This is on a Samsung S7 running all of the available BB apps HUB+ suite.
    I updated all of my apps after the last security update, and now most of my widgets don't look correct. I'm not sure if this is a BB Launcher fail, or a grander Android Samsung fail, or the holy trinity of all 3 of them failing together.
    The way it used to be: I have my HUB icon in the lower left of my screen so I can swipe up on the icon, and get a sneak peak of what's new in the HUB. This action would open a window that was roughly the width of the whole screen and about 2/3 it's height.
    Now when I swipe up on the HUB widget or my Wunderlist widget I only get a really slim piece to look at. It's a pretty useless widget now.
    See below for current version
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hub widget fail.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	432325

I've tried removing the HUB from my home screen and readding it and it's still the same.
    Thoughts?
    yup, same here, I sent an email to the developers regarding this issue and there are also many threads about it on here so hopefully they will update it soon.

This is an issue with the BB launcher update.
    12-15-17 01:44 PM
    thanks.
    hopefully we get a quick fix
    12-15-17 04:48 PM