Hi,

Using BB Hub on an Android (Gemini PDA running 7.1) and having an issue I do not see on my Priv.

I use a desktop Windows 10 as my "primary" email with all POP3 email accounts set to delete from the server once this machine has downloaded them. On my Priv, once an email has been downloaded to the PC (and hence removed from the server), the email in the hub are removed on the next sync - which it has been doing since I got it and is the way I want it to work.

Setting up the Gemini with the same accounts as on the Priv, I find that emails are NOT being removed from the hub when they have been downloaded to the PC. What setting have I omitted to change? I am syncing "all emails" in hub settings.

I am not using Gmail nor do I sync anything with Google (so far as I know!).

Any help would be appreciated .....
    06-21-18 03:37 AM
    It's a known bug. There are several threads in the subject; read on:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/hub-deletion-bug-1140967/
    06-21-18 05:01 AM
    Thanks RK_BB, I have no trouble (so far!) deleting emails from hub and when I do, they are deleted from the server. Once I download to my PC and hence delete from server, the copies do not go from the hub.....most irritating!
    Thanks again.
    06-21-18 05:22 AM
    Thanks RK_BB, I have no trouble (so far!) deleting emails from hub and when I do, they are deleted from the server. Once I download to my PC and hence delete from server, the copies do not go from the hub.....most irritating!
    Thanks again.
    That is definitely different than the known bug described in the thread I posted here.

Is the issue consistent? Did you check if deleting emails from your PC email client also delete the email from the server? If it doesn't then this is why they aren't deleted from Hub.
    06-21-18 08:49 AM
    The issue appears consistent - bear in mind I have only had the new Android set up for about 48 hours. My PC is set to delete emails from the server when they are downloaded and a check of webmail shows there is nothing there. Even pressing "refresh" on the hub does not delete them. However they do eventually go. I have compared settings and cannot see where I have the new Android different from the "old" one.
    06-21-18 09:02 AM
    The issue appears consistent - bear in mind I have only had the new Android set up for about 48 hours. My PC is set to delete emails from the server when they are downloaded and a check of webmail shows there is nothing there. Even pressing "refresh" on the hub does not delete them. However they do eventually go. I have compared settings and cannot see where I have the new Android different from the "old" one.
    You say that they "do eventually go" which means that they do get deleted from Hub only it takes a while. Correct? If so, that's a whole different issue.
    06-22-18 02:57 AM