I have a DTEK60 on the way. It will be my wife's phone who currently has a Z10 and I have a PP but we are familiar enough with android to know what to expect.

Just curious what people think of the experience of android with the hub. Assuming you run everything through the hub and disable duplicate notifications I was thinking the hub notifications combined with the hub might actually be better experience than BB10.

What do people think of Android's hub verses their experience with BB10 Hub?
    11-08-16 08:23 AM
    Personally I am using the Hub less because you can do so much with notification. After we get Android N, I am seriously considering disabling the Hub all together if the new OS delivers the functionality in notification which is currently provided by the Hub. If you don't think BB10 is the best OS in the world or the Hub is the best thing since sliced bread, you will enjoy the overall experience with BlackBerry powered by Android. The little things, such as the swipe shortcuts and advanced interactions, that Blackberry adds to the launcher make a difference. Of course, you no longer need to wonder if the Android apps work properly, if they work at all.
    11-08-16 08:47 AM