Is there a way to activate the Overview app lock button on BB Android?

The way beloved Keyone closes apps is just erratic. I don't see anywhere a possibility to lock some apps to prevent them to be closed (f.e. Hub, VPN, Spotify etc.) It gets frustrating, when you can protect some apps from closing and you have to wait for them to load again or worse case scenario, loose unsaved data.

Is there a way to show the Keyone which apps to keep running in the backgroud? My old 6.0 Lenovo tablet had it in default.

Thanks!
    02-23-18 09:05 AM
    Is there a way to activate the Overview app lock button on BB Android?

The way beloved Keyone closes apps is just erratic. I don't see anywhere a possibility to lock some apps to prevent them to be closed (f.e. Hub, VPN, Spotify etc.) It gets frustrating, when you can protect some apps from closing and you have to wait for them to load again or worse case scenario, loose unsaved data.

Is there a way to show the Keyone which apps to keep running in the backgroud? My old 6.0 Lenovo tablet had it in default.

Thanks!
    What do you mean by "open" ? The background service, or the app itself?

The latter depends on available memory.
    02-23-18 09:08 AM
    Actualy both. For example, when I switch from Hub to Chrome, often gets the website "reloaded". When I switch more apps, Hub does have a delay in recieving emails/notification, or fails to notify about it completely. When somebody calls me (or I play some video), the Spotify (which was playing in the background and suppose to be just stopped and stay in the background) closes completely, so I have to open the app itself again.

The main question is about the Lock App Button in the Overview drawer. Is there a way to activate it?
    02-23-18 10:38 AM
    Actualy both. For example, when I switch from Hub to Chrome, often gets the website "reloaded". When I switch more apps, Hub does have a delay in recieving emails/notification, or fails to notify about it completely. When somebody calls me (or I play some video), the Spotify (which was playing in the background and suppose to be just stopped and stay in the background) closes completely, so I have to open the app itself again.

The main question is about the Lock App Button in the Overview drawer. Is there a way to activate it?
    Refreshing apps, and apps getting dumped while multi-tasking is simply a device memory issue. Not much you can do.
    02-23-18 10:49 AM
    Ok. Although there is a way with other smartphones regardless of the brand, that has a little lock sign in the Overview to show the phone, which apps to keep open. here: https://www.techrepublic.com/google-...ent-apps-lock/
    02-23-18 11:05 AM
    Definitely looks like a missing feature from the hub. Would love to see it added.
    02-24-18 06:07 AM
    The closest thing I have found is screen pinning , in settings, security then turn on screen pinning. This locks a app onto the main screen.
    02-24-18 06:14 AM
    How come something that looks like a feature of vanilla Android itself isn't on Keyone? I cannot find a clear answer anywhere.
    02-27-18 10:36 AM