I am on Marshmallow πŸ˜‰ What makes you think I'm not? πŸ˜€
    01-02-17 04:12 PM
    I am on Marshmallow πŸ˜‰ What makes you think I'm not? πŸ˜€
    Sorry. Got confused with your Home navigation key. It was also round with Lollipop. Home key on my Xperia Z3 (Marshmallow) is different.
    01-03-17 04:25 AM
    I use BlackBerry launcher. Works for me and no complaints. Can't be arsed playing with other launchers.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    01-15-17 06:19 AM
    I do use BlackBerry Launcher, and as a change of page use Nova Prime and the minimalist Z Launcher as part of my rotation. Regardless, I love the BlackBerry Keyboard app I found via the BlackBerry Manager. Is it me, or is that keyboard app inaudible?
    01-16-17 02:32 PM
    I use the BlackBerry launcher
    01-16-17 06:25 PM
    I love bb launcher but I am starting to really like the zenui launcher the most. it's dirt simple and cool
    01-16-17 07:16 PM
    I love bb launcher but I am starting to really like the zenui launcher the most. it's dirt simple and cool
    Haven't tried Asus' launcher yet, but I like its ZenUI Contacts app for the nice dark theme option.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-17 11:06 PM
    Haven't tried Asus' launcher yet, but I like its ZenUI Contacts app for the nice dark theme option.

Posted via CB10
    I downloaded that yesterday, and liked what I saw. But, I just felt a bit wary about using the zenui phone overlay .... do you use it?

How did you configure it to work, because I don't think you can disable the google stock phone app, cap you?

Also, with the Contacts, I couldn't change the date format in the settings, and I got the sense that the app just wasn't allowing for all the features it may have had, because it detected the priv's not on the core zen ui os ....
    01-17-17 06:46 PM
    I recently started giving BlackBerry launcher another chance . I have fallen in love with pop up widgets. I noticed I was missing a lot of notifications with arrow launcher. I don't know why. Hub seems to work better with BlackBerry launcher. BlackBerry launcher seems to fit my work flow right now.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    01-17-17 09:35 PM
    I downloaded that yesterday, and liked what I saw. But, I just felt a bit wary about using the zenui phone overlay .... do you use it?

How did you configure it to work, because I don't think you can disable the google stock phone app, cap you?

Also, with the Contacts, I couldn't change the date format in the settings, and I got the sense that the app just wasn't allowing for all the features it may have had, because it detected the priv's not on the core zen ui os ....
    To be honest, I haven't bothered to tinker with the Contacts app, which works fine with me.
    01-17-17 10:12 PM
    It's the nth time for me to install again the BlackBerry launcher. I don't know but there's always a string attached to me with BlackBerry experience. Paid again thr Hub + Subscription for the 4th time
    01-19-17 05:02 AM
    I use BlackBerry launcher. Works for me and no complaints. Can't be arsed playing with other launchers.
    This

Posted via CB10
    01-19-17 05:42 AM
    This

Posted via CB10
    What phone are you using?
    01-19-17 05:01 PM
    Just a question out of pure curiousity. I haven't used the Blackberry Launcher in a very long time. The main feature I miss is pop op widgets, but for me, Nova Launcher Prime does so much more.
    I tried the Nova launcher prime, after reading all the positive reviews, but I found that I like the BlackBerry launcher more.

The keyboard shortcuts are really useful; and I cannot use my priv without it.

The hub peek on the right edge on my screen is nice as well.
    01-19-17 06:52 PM
    What phone are you using?
    I use a Passport for work and a Priv for personal.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-17 01:40 AM
    I'm using Microsoft's Arrow Launcher. What a gem and best launcher I've used to date:

How Many of You Use Blackberry Launcher?-81364.jpg
    01-26-17 08:57 PM
    I'm using Microsoft's Arrow Launcher. What a gem and best launcher I've used to date
    I second this. Arrow is great, and I generally switch between it and BlackBerry Launcher.
    tommichael88 likes this.
    01-27-17 05:20 AM
    Tried other launchers but stuck with BlackBerry Launcher because for the life of me I can't find a Launcher that supports the notification splats on the screen shortcuts for the individual BlackBerry Hub account icons.
    Even Nova's TeslaUnread notification splats don't work properly. Getting a message on once accounts lights all of the up.
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-28-17 11:06 AM
    Tried other launchers but stuck with BlackBerry Launcher because for the life of me I can't find a Launcher that supports the notification splats on the screen shortcuts for the individual BlackBerry Hub account icons.
    Even Nova's TeslaUnread notification splats don't work properly. Getting a message on once accounts lights all of the up.
    Agreed. Tesla is unreliable. I too tried many others but now back with BlackBerry
    01-28-17 11:57 AM
    I second this. Arrow is great, and I generally switch between it and BlackBerry Launcher.
    Does Arrow allow for pkb long key press shortcuts?
    01-28-17 06:24 PM
    No. That is a BlackBerry feature.
    01-29-17 08:23 AM
    Blackberry launcher, dark theme, pixel icon pack
    01-29-17 09:09 AM
    Can you post a screenshot?
    01-29-17 12:21 PM
    Screenshot
    How Many of You Use Blackberry Launcher?-1485735233402.jpg
    01-29-17 06:14 PM
    I use Blackberry Launcher and sometimes Apus Launcher !
    01-30-17 01:26 PM
69 123