Just a question out of pure curiousity. I haven't used the Blackberry Launcher in a very long time. The main feature I miss is pop op widgets, but for me, Nova Launcher Prime does so much more.
    12-18-16 12:39 PM
    When I was still using a Priv I used Nova only because it allowed the custom app layout. I need a 5x6

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    12-18-16 12:41 PM
    Just a question out of pure curiousity. I haven't used the Blackberry Launcher in a very long time. The main feature I miss is pop op widgets, but for me, Nova Launcher Prime does so much more.
    Nova Launcher is a whole-nather world of excellence! Can't even say BlackBerry Launcher and Nova in the same sentence....oops, I just did and it hurts!

If BlackBerry would have made their Launcher operate with Hub similarly to BB10 thereby emulating the BlackBerry experience much better it would certainly be game changer, until then Hub + on Android is the closest thing we can get to the real thing!
    12-18-16 12:46 PM
    Nova Launcher is a whole-nather world of excellence! Can't even say BlackBerry Launcher and Nova in the same sentence....oops, I just did and it hurts!

If BlackBerry would have made their Launcher operate with Hub similarly to BB10 thereby emulating the BlackBerry experience much better it would certainly be game changer, until then Hub + on Android is the closest thing we can get to the real thing!
    Yes. I would imagine it would have been possible to manipulate android to look and feel just like blackberry 10... But I think it was a good decision to keep it safe with their near stock android approach.
    12-18-16 12:49 PM
    When I was still using a Priv I used Nova only because it allowed the custom app layout. I need a 5x6

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    Amen to that!
    12-18-16 12:56 PM
    Still using the BlackBerry launcher, haven't really bothered to experiment with more than icons and wallpapers.
    12-18-16 03:59 PM
    I have used Nova in the past but I like BlackBerry Launcher and it is all I have used on my PRIV
    12-18-16 05:05 PM
    Still using the BlackBerry launcher, haven't really bothered to experiment with more than icons and wallpapers.
    My favourite feature of Nova is being able to choose how many app icons you can have on the bottom dock. (I have 7, 1 being the app drawer icon). Also an Nova Prime feature that is great is setting swipe up shortcuts. You can swipe up on any icon or folder and set it to do any action you'd like. For example, i can swipe up on my phone icon, and it will automatically dial my girlfriend's number, whom I call most frequently. Furthermore, if I have a folder full of social media apps, and say I use Facebook more often than others, i can swipe up on my social media folder to automatically open Facebook. Just a few great productivity features that I love about Nova launcher.
    Avenzuno and skinnymike1 like this.
    12-18-16 05:21 PM
    I use Action Launcher Pro 2 instead on my Priv.

Default app on tap, swipe up on icon to open folder of other apps. Much more useful than swipe up for widgets in my opinion. BlackBerry swipe up nav ring targets still work and I'm pretty happy with the layout.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    12-18-16 06:58 PM
    I use BlackBerry launcher during the week. It is more of a work set up. On the weekends I switch to nova launcher with a more personal and entertainment set up
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    12-18-16 07:43 PM
    I use bb launcher. It's super clean and simple. One of the best features of the dtek line imho.
    12-18-16 09:24 PM
    Perfectly satisfied with the BlackBerry launcher. Maybe some day I will experiment with another, but I doubt I'll want to spend the time.
    12-18-16 09:38 PM
    I have tried Nova and found myself setting it up like BlackBerry Launcher so what was the point. I went back to BlackBerry Launcher and have stayed with it. It is simplistic and to me that is valuable.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    12-18-16 10:12 PM
    I'm still using the BB launcher, not really interested in trying another. Clean, simple and functional for my needs.
    12-18-16 10:55 PM
    I have only used the Blackberry launcher. I really love the swipe widgets and I'm too much of a sissy to try anything different. 😀
    Avenzuno and anon(3641385) like this.
    12-19-16 02:03 PM
    I've been tempted to try other launchers, but the BlackBerry stuff does everything I need it to do and like others have said, it's simple. Simple for a simple guy.
    12-19-16 05:16 PM
    I just got my new V20 last weekend, and went through a slew of launchers. Nova seemed good, but I finally installed BlackBerry Launcher and the Hub+ suite. I feel at home again, and needed to feel good, after in the last three months my Z30's screen cracked, the ringtone of my Q10 is barely audible, and the sound on the Classic has disappeared altogether! As for BB Launcher, IMO it makes Android, which I call the wild wild west (not even tamed a lot more since my Nexus 4 days!) more pleasant. Does anyone know whether it's possible to buy the 12 dollar suite (annual payment for Hub+ services) before the trial period expires?
    12-19-16 10:12 PM
    Still using the blackberry launcher here, don't want to upset the Apple cart so to speak with something I know little about
    12-20-16 09:18 AM
    Being that my Samsung Galaxy S5 i got over 2 weeks ago is my first android device, the only launcher i have experience with is touchwiz. and I have to say that BlackBerry Launcher is MUCH better! Lol! One of my favorite features is pressing and sliding on the dots to go to the page screens that I want, and the Shortcut icons!

What I did to make it more like BB10 was make my homescreen the 2nd page and use the Hub widget on the first screen so I can just swipe right to see the Hub on my left.
    12-20-16 04:24 PM
    I just got my new V20 last weekend, and went through a slew of launchers. Nova seemed good, but I finally installed BlackBerry Launcher and the Hub+ suite. I feel at home again, and needed to feel good, after in the last three months my Z30's screen cracked, the ringtone of my Q10 is barely audible, and the sound on the Classic has disappeared altogether! As for BB Launcher, IMO it makes Android, which I call the wild wild west (not even tamed a lot more since my Nexus 4 days!) more pleasant. Does anyone know whether it's possible to buy the 12 dollar suite (annual payment for Hub+ services) before the trial period expires?
    Not sure? But why would you want to?
    12-20-16 10:47 PM
    I figured it out, and found the "Monthly Subscription" button". I'll likely wait until the end of the trial period.
    12-22-16 09:55 AM
    Being that my Samsung Galaxy S5 i got over 2 weeks ago is my first android device, the only launcher i have experience with is touchwiz. and I have to say that BlackBerry Launcher is MUCH better! Lol! One of my favorite features is pressing and sliding on the dots to go to the page screens that I want, and the Shortcut icons!

What I did to make it more like BB10 was make my homescreen the 2nd page and use the Hub widget on the first screen so I can just swipe right to see the Hub on my left.
    Okay, so after paying $1 and a few days of exploring Nova Launcher Prime from the play store, i've come to the conclusion that Nova Launcher is probably the closest thing to giving the BB10 feel with the gestures. One thing that is absent though is sliding your finger along the page dot indicators to move to the page you want. (PLEASE lets ALL email Nova Launcher and request that this feature be added!) That's something exclusive to BB Launcher right now unfortunately. However, Since I have BB Launcher installed in conjunction with Nova Launcher, I can still place the BB Shortcut icons on NOVA!! However, not all of them work like Wifi/on/off and a few others (I get a "permission denied" bubble that pops up)

I have "swipe up" gesture to take me to my default page where i can just swipe over to access my Hub on my left, and I even changed the App Drawer Icon to be a Blackberry Logo! Also there's an option for "Padded Widgets" which stretches the widget to the edges of your screen making it look much nicer!

I also LOVE double tap to lock screen instead of the lock screen shortcut icon.

check out my screenshots below
    How Many of You Use Blackberry Launcher?-screenshot_2016-12-25-03-08-58.jpg How Many of You Use Blackberry Launcher?-screenshot_2016-12-25-03-06-12.jpg
    B L Harris likes this.
    12-25-16 05:49 AM
    I'm back to using Arrow Launcher again.
    12-28-16 06:36 AM
    If the launcher on BB10 was customizable like it's on Android with Nova, I'd probably still use my Classic.

The shortcuts on the Priv are awesome. Should be stock but Google doesn't want Android to be a productive OS.

jamesharmeling likes this.
    01-01-17 05:58 AM
    If the launcher on BB10 was customizable like it's on Android with Nova, I'd probably still use my Classic.

The shortcuts on the Priv are awesome. Should be stock but Google doesn't want Android to be a productive OS.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...d2cc8ad2e2.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...6aea8c0310.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...289af3f27e.jpg
    Just curious... Why haven't you updated to Marshmallow? Seems like you're still on Lollipop.
    01-01-17 07:00 AM
69 123