It was a breeze on BB10, but I can't figure out how to do it on Google Messenger or Textra. Is this a premium feature that I have to pay for? I can't even find a way to pay for a premium version of Textra.

Is there another SMS/MMS app that allows sending photos?
    01-04-17 02:22 PM
    Is there not an insert option from within your SMS app?

If you go to the picture in the image gallery and select it... is there not an option to SHARE it, which then allows you to select TEXT.
    01-04-17 02:39 PM
    It was a breeze on BB10, but I can't figure out how to do it on Google Messenger or Textra. Is this a premium feature that I have to pay for? I can't even find a way to pay for a premium version of Textra.

Is there another SMS/MMS app that allows sending photos?
    Tap the + sign to the left of text entry while in Messenger. You then have the choice of emoji, camera, photos, sound file, and location. The middle one is photos.
    ALToronto likes this.
    01-04-17 03:49 PM
    Is there not an insert option from within your SMS app?

If you go to the picture in the image gallery and select it... is there not an option to SHARE it, which then allows you to select TEXT.
    D'oh! Completely forgot about sharing. Thank you, I guess I'm just used to attaching everything.
    01-04-17 04:51 PM
    Tap the + sign to the left of text entry while in Messenger. You then have the choice of emoji, camera, photos, sound file, and location. The middle one is photos.
    Thanks! Didn't notice the + sign before.
    01-04-17 04:56 PM
    Took me a while to find it as well click the "+" then swipe left and right to see additional attachment options.
    01-18-17 10:57 PM