Voice noted/memo, how do you record a voice memo on the phone or is there an app for this?

VCard: not able to call/text/email by touching address off card. Have to download and find in contacts. Time consuming and you may not always want to keep that contact permanently so I'd have to delete it.
    11-04-17 02:58 PM
    Voice noted/memo, how do you record a voice memo on the phone or is there an app for this?

VCard: not able to call/text/email by touching address off card. Have to download and find in contacts. Time consuming and you may not always want to keep that contact permanently so I'd have to delete it.
    you can record voice notes with Google Keep, or you can download a sound/voice recorder... I use the one made by Sony from the Play store because it is ad-free with great features and simple!
    11-06-17 01:16 PM
    you can record voice notes with Google Keep, or you can download a sound/voice recorder... I use the one made by Sony from the Play store because it is ad-free with great features and simple!
    Probably this one as it is the only one made by Sony.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....audiorecorder
    I always used micro cassettes from Sony back in the day when I still needed one occasionally. Never considered any other brand.
    11-07-17 07:58 AM
    Thanks WT44 - been looking for a simple recorder for a long time. This is perfect.
    11-08-17 06:11 PM