Ok, I'm officially a numpty....how do you change LED notification colours, have looked everywhere for the colour palette seen in some screenshots!
    05-08-17 01:36 AM
    Go to your Hub, select settings, scroll down slightly and you'll find your accounts listed. Select the desired account and scroll down again until you see notifications. The very last option lets you set your notification color.

Note: That does not work for every kind of account and mostly for mail accounts only. For example Whatsapp uses it's own color, same with Yaata, my SMS application. For those third party apps however, you can check into their own settings to change the LED color, at least Yaata has a setting for this.
    Go to your Hub, select settings, scroll down slightly and you'll find your accounts listed. Select the desired account and scroll down again until you see notifications. The very last option lets you set your notification color.

Note: That does not work for every kind of account and mostly for mail accounts only. For example Whatsapp uses it's own color, same with Yaata, my SMS application. For those third party apps however, you can check into their own settings to change the LED color, at least Yaata has a setting for this.
    05-08-17 01:49 AM
    Go into Hub, Settings to access each hub account individually, and set the colour there.
    05-08-17 01:51 AM
    Many thanks
    05-08-17 02:05 AM
    Anyone knows how to disable ALL LED notifications (for ex if the battery is low?)
    05-13-17 11:43 AM
    CB has a nice guide on this for customizing email LED notifications http://crackberry.com/how-to-customi...ckberry-keyone
    05-13-17 11:45 AM
    Thanks I already found this. But I don't know how to disable ALL LED notification. Especially the one for low battery.....
    05-13-17 12:28 PM
    Okay..this sets up the mail. I need also sms, calls, messenger etc. How do I go about that??
    06-17-17 06:33 PM
    In the HUB settings, I see where you change the account color but not all apps allow you change (or add) the LED color.
    portplayer likes this.
    06-18-17 03:49 PM
    But how do we set a colour for BBM, Facebook Messenger, Texts? There is only Account Colours not notification colours.
    07-11-17 03:09 PM
    But how do we set a colour for BBM, Facebook Messenger, Texts? There is only Account Colours not notification colours.
    I need this info too.
    09-11-17 02:26 PM
    You can download "light manager" on the Google play store to manage the led color. It works for my keyone
    11-10-17 01:31 PM
    But when I use a 3rd party LED app, this means I'd have to block the HUB accessing the LED.

Guess thats in apps - zahnrad - spezieller zugriff - benachrichtigungszugriff
    (translation would be apps - setting gearwheel - special access - notification access).
    If you disable the option, HUB should't have led access anymore and will moan about getting back access.
    01-14-18 10:19 AM