I called the official Canadian support line regarding complaints of my voice being muffled while on calls.

After waiting on hold for over an hour yesterday I gave up and called again today, thankfully someone picked up after 15 minutes. The technician told me I had to call from a different phone to run diagnostics, which I complied with and was instantly reconnected to the same tech, pretty lucky as the second device was using a VOIP service with an unknown number.

I was then told by the tech to download the "BlackBerry® Virtual Expert" from the App store, only to discover it wasn't showing up. He was confused. I then visited the Play store on my desktop and discovered the diagnostic tool isn't compatible with the KeyONE.... seriously??

Horrible technical support experience-2017-07-16-15_14_36-blackberry-virtual-expert-android-apps-google-play.png

After being put on hold again they told me I'd have to send my phone in and wait at least a week for a repair. I thought this was ridiculous and sideloaded the application - thankfully all the audio related tests seemed to function and the only issue I found was the provided headset had crummy microphone recording, although part of my issues were calls directly from the phone without a headset... there were no tests for radio connectivity... I asked for a new headset to be sent out to diagnose further :/

This is absurd. How can Blackberry not even provide its technical support with diagnostic tools?
    07-16-17 02:29 PM
    I then visited the Play store on my desktop and discovered the diagnostic tool isn't compatible with the KeyONE.... seriously??
    KEYone has it's own built-in tool issued with the latest update.

https://crackberry.com/blackberry-ke...ort-center-app
    07-16-17 03:44 PM
    Oh that's good, hope I get the update soon. Nothing new on my phone, unlocked from Rogers.
    07-16-17 06:02 PM
    This explains why VE was not already loaded on the K1's!
    07-17-17 02:59 PM
    Automatically updated to AAM481 but no support center... can someone upload the APK?
    07-17-17 11:06 PM
    Seems the 'update' killed Android Pay and all other NFC payments saying my device isn't secure. What's the point of DTEK again?

Horrible technical support experience-screenshot_20170719-073228.jpg
    07-19-17 06:53 AM
    This lack of service is going to hurt sales I don't understand why BlackBerry doesn't fix this issue ASAP I thought they were reading these posts.
    07-22-17 06:25 AM

I have tried for a week to see why Bell didn't allow the app to be included with the latest update. No response, asystolic!
    07-22-17 09:46 AM
    We missing the Support center app with the New update AAM 481
    07-28-17 03:10 AM
    still on buggy June update.. from what I'm reading, it looks like July update didn't fix any key issues. Plus BlackBerry Support unresponsiveness for 3 weeks says a lot..
    07-28-17 08:08 AM
    Still haven't received the replacement headphones, will call in later this week to find out what happened.
    07-31-17 02:05 AM
    Good luck...
    07-31-17 12:22 PM

Can you upload the app to apkmirror?
    07-31-17 12:28 PM
    Can you upload the app to apkmirror?
    No point. It seems system locked and doesn't work when offloaded on other KEYones. Plus, that system will be replaced soon anyway with one that will be rolled out to all users.
    07-31-17 12:47 PM

You have this on yours? Mine has nothing.

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    07-31-17 02:45 PM

Yours is a Canadian carrier model I'm guessing?
    07-31-17 02:46 PM

Yep, but it was only pushed to U.S. devices.
    07-31-17 02:48 PM
    Yep, but it was only pushed to U.S. devices.
    Glad to see we get shafted once again. Love me some Canadian software updates from a Canadian company.

07-31-17 02:50 PM
    Glad to see we get shafted once again. Love me some Canadian software updates from a Canadian company.

You didn't get shafted. It's like you never even bothered reading what I posted or maybe you missed it. Let me state it again for you.

Plus, that system will be replaced soon anyway with one that will be rolled out to all users.
    Arguably, you got spared an extra, unnec. hoop. lol.
    07-31-17 02:55 PM
    I already contactes bbmobile official support because - cannot pair my KEYone with my handset! No answer since days!
    07-31-17 03:07 PM
    .... Just got pushed AAN517 from Rogers... STILL NO SUPPORT CENTER. Wow.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    08-24-17 03:32 AM
    Yours is a Canadian carrier model I'm guessing?
    I'm with Rogers Wireless and just got the Aug update NADA no support center app!
    I called the official Canadian support line regarding complaints of my voice being muffled while on calls.

After waiting on hold for over an hour yesterday I gave up and called again today, thankfully someone picked up after 15 minutes. The technician told me I had to call from a different phone to run diagnostics, which I complied with and was instantly reconnected to the same tech, pretty lucky as the second device was using a VOIP service with an unknown number.

I was then told by the tech to download the "BlackBerry® Virtual Expert" from the App store, only to discover it wasn't showing up. He was confused. I then visited the Play store on my desktop and discovered the diagnostic tool isn't compatible with the KeyONE.... seriously??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-07-16 15_14_36-BlackBerry® Virtual Expert - Android Apps on Google Play.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	427176

After being put on hold again they told me I'd have to send my phone in and wait at least a week for a repair. I thought this was ridiculous and sideloaded the application - thankfully all the audio related tests seemed to function and the only issue I found was the provided headset had crummy microphone recording, although part of my issues were calls directly from the phone without a headset... there were no tests for radio connectivity... I asked for a new headset to be sent out to diagnose further :/

This is absurd. How can Blackberry not even provide its technical support with diagnostic tools?
    08-25-17 02:03 AM